Chapter 2

Hawk's POV
"Hawk, Herminie no on must know you two are twins. You know what will happen, right?" Granny warned. 

My name is Hawk SnowWhite. From hearing Granny's words, you probably know that Herminie and I are twins, which must be kept a secret. 

We can't be found out as twins, since, well, we have a special power which is strong enough to open the portals to all the other places and whoever finds out might try to use us to open them. 

" And I'll put Herminie on your team, Hawk " Granny added. Since Herminie was being attacked in the human world recently, Granny decided to transfer her from her previous school to Regal Academy. 

"Herminie, here's your wand, it's the same as Hawk and remember, try not to use it" Granny reminded. Just as I expected, we had the same wand and magic. 

Astoria's POV
I sat on my seat, which was at the front row and check for my teammates. 

Joy...

Wait, where's Hawk, Rose and Travis? There are going to be late for class. 

" Good morning students " Headmistress Cinderella greeted. She stood tall on the stage, as if she was making an announcement, which I assume. 

" Today with have a new student, Herminie! She's not from a fairytale but a normal student " HC said. What? How can a non-fairytale come to regal academy? Is it possible?

Suddenly, the door banged open and the three missing people from my team came rushing in. 

" Sorry Astoria! " Hawk, Rose and Travis all said at the same time the moment they reached my seat. 

" What took u guys so lo- " I was interrupted by HC. 

" Herminie will be joining Rose's group " oh great, just great. Herminie will be joining our group. She doesn't even belong here. Herminie was walking to us and extended her hand when she reached us. 

"Hi, I'm Herminie Chase" She introduced. Yes, we already heard her name but she needs to in order for the rest of us to be able to introduce ourselves. 

"Oh! I forgot to tell you guys. Herminie and I are childhood friends" Hawk slung a hand over her shoulders. Childhood friends? Herminie isn't even from a fairytale and Hawk is from a fairytale.