Chapter 7

Hawk's POV
We ran out of Astoria's house and saw many girls running and screaming. The next thing we knew, me and Herminie was surrounded by a group of people. Behind them coming out was Ruby.
" Well hello Herminie, Hawk " Ruby said.
" Ruby what do you want " I said.
" To destroy Herminie and marry you " Ruby said. She pointed her wand to Herminie.
Herminie's POV
Ruby pointed her wand at me.
" Ahhh! " I said, but surprisingly, nothing hit me. I looked up and see Hawk holding an ice shield and blocking her magic from harming me.
" Herminie run! " Hawk said. I ran and saw more people. Wait I just remember I know Taekwondo. I slide down one of the person's leg. I kicked and punched many of them. I dodged attacks until I was surrounded by a lot of them. I'm hopeless. The only way I can do it is using my wand but I can't. Hawk is in trouble. That's it I'll use my wand. I took out my ball and transformed it into a wand.
" Snow magic! " I said as I put my wand into he ground. It hit all of them and fixed everything. After doing that, everyone was staring at me. Even Ruby who was trying to kiss my brother. Ewww.
" Hehe awkward " I said. I turned my wand back into a ball.
*A few minutes later *
Astoria's POV
" Hello students, sorry we didn't introduce Herminie properly " SnowWhite said.
" This is Herminie SnowWhite twin sister of Hawk SnowWhite " HC said. Everyone started clapping and the moment she came down, she had to run away from a group of boys.
" Hawk, I think you should help her " I said.
" She can handle it trust me " Hawk said.
" Snow magic! Freeze everyone! " Herminie shouted. She freezed everyone and she heaved a sigh of relief. She walked back to our team. How am I going to handle both Hawk and Herminie?