Chapter 19

Hawk's POV
" Uh Hawk? What happened and where's my wand? " Herminie asked.
" The snow queen took your powers " I said. I feel bad for Herminie. She doesn't have powers.
" He- " someone said. We went down and we saw many people being frozen, only able to move their eyes.
" What happened here? " LingLing asked while hopping down her dragon.
" Herminie's power is so powerful that I can
freeze your grandparents " a familiar voice said. Let me guess, the Snow Queen. She's the one who stole Herminie's power. We turned around and saw the Snow Queen.
" Say what if you give Hawk and Fala to us, we'll give you Herminie's power " Kira said.
" Never! " Fala said.
" Ok your wish " the snow queen said and Kira started to freeze us. Kira froze Astoria, Joy, Travis and LingLing. Rose ran towards us.
" We can't beat her " Rose said.
" Then leave it to us " Herminie said. She walked in front of us.
" Little girl you think you can beat me? Ha! Think again " The snow queen said shooting a ball of snow towards Herminie. She was about to get hit but the ball stopped right in front of her and it went to her side.
" You should think again " Herminie said and she threw her heart shaped necklace towards the sky and it started to glow. Fala, Herminie and we started to float. Suddenly, our magic went into the heart and we were put backed down. Herminie was still flying. The heart glowed. Her wand transformed and the heart disappeared. She went down.
" Ha! You still won't be able to beet me " the snow queen said. She opened her eyes and it was turquoise and no longer colour less.
" What that's impossible! Snow magic! " She said. But Herminie fought back.
" Snow magic! " She said and the magic disappeared.
" W-what? " Kira said. Herminie ran towards them dodging all of their attacks. She sure is a hero after all. She kept dodging the attacks.
Herminie's POV
I've had a secret power. Granny gave me a necklace that could give me magic even if I didn't have magic.
*Flashback*
" Herminie, I'm giving you this special heart necklace " Granny said. What? Why would she give me this? And why only me? She helped me wear the necklace.
" Granny why me? And why didn't you give Fala or Hawk? " I asked. I was so confused. Just then, the heart glowed and it came out of the chain.
" Huh? " I said. Now I'm more confused.
" Herminie, you are the most powerful in the Snow White family, your even stronger then me " Granny said. What? I'm the strongest? I can't wait to tell everybody!
" Ok thanks granny! I'm going to tell everyone " I said dashing out of the room.
" Herminie! " Granny shouted. I stopped in my tracks and turned around.
" You cannot tell anyone and besides, the necklace can only be used when your powers are being taken away " Granny said.
*end of flashback*
I still haven't forgotten that even today.
" That's it! Snow Crystal magic! " Kira said. They think they can beet me? They should think again. I dodged it.
" Snow magic! " I said. I shot back at her. I was too fast for her that she was hit. I also shot the Snow Queen.
" That's it see you next time " they said and went back to their hideout.
" Oh and here is your stupid magic " Kira said and returned it to me. I gave back Hawk and Fala's magic.