Chapter 2 - a little help

"this is an urgent Matter, and , we are not taking a no for answer. "

Everyone gasped, but Ayana look at him with a glare. " what's the urgent matter.?" He look at them, " we need your help to track him and his subclass. And break them. "

" Tsuyuhi - senpai... Why, they are not just vampires they're-...." Mahiru was cut off. " they are not good vampires shirota.. They're vampires who kill for blood.." Mahiru disagreed by that, even the rest of Eve's. But Ayana could tell that in his eyes are filled with hate. She couldn't blame him for what happened to him.

Then she look at the rest of the group and she can tell that it's not the case, but then she look towards her direction to kuro who sent a stare. " Shuhei.... What is the urgent matter, get to the point. " she said in a annoyed tone. He pull up his glasses.

" I'm here to tell you guys to come here, like I said before to help us..." He replied

" okay we get that but what kind of help to get Tsubaki.?" Lawless added. " to capture him and his subclasses, "

" ?? For what?.." Hugh replied. Shuhei look at them and said, " to break them. "

all of them gasped by the response, then all of them look. " sorry, but we don't like the idea." Shuhei sigh, of the frustration that they can't make the deal.

"I see but then we have there subclasses here.."

"What?!?!" All of them said in unison.

1 hrs later...

Ayana was in frustration that they were held up in c3, until they agree to capture Tsubaki. She walk back and fourth, while kuro was laying on the coach. Watching her walking back and fourth.

' I can't believe this....'

Flashback

Shuhei told them that they will stay here until they capture Tsubaki. " we are  taking no for answer...."

They all sigh with frustration. Then he told them that they will be staying in a separate rooms.

" are you serious?!" Lawless yelled.

" yes it is necessary so please continue walking.."

The members who escorted the Eve's and Servamp to their rooms while Shuhei told them to let Ayana stay behind. The rest of the group and kuro widened their eyes that they want Ayana to stay. Ayana she had a feeling they want more info. Mikuni on the other hand doesn't like it at all.

" you guys go ahead I'll catch up..." She said.

" you sure?.." Kuro replied to his eve who is standing up. She nodded in agreement. Kuro nod and walk outside, and Mikuni look at her with concern. ' are you sure Ayana idk about this...' He said in thought to her.

' yea, please watch them until I'm done even kuro protect him...' She said to him in though. Mikuni nodded as he walk out.

It was silence until Shuhei spoke. " Ayana we need to talk..". No answer from her except making a fist.

" why?.... Why you have to call me in this HELL HOLE?!? HUH!!.." She yelled as she slammed her fits onto the table.

" I think you forget our conversation earlier... You help him escape now, you have to help us get him. "

" help my ass, you can do that urself..." She started to walk off.

" you do realize, ' he is coming', right? " she stopped. And look at him, " how did you know?.."

" you forget that we have data to find out whose encounter or not? " she look away.

" you and your Servamp can come out if the room whatever but the rest of Eve's and Servamps can stayed in their rooms. "

Flashback end

" *long sigh* ... This isn't right.." The brunette replied as she sit on the couch with kuro. " you got that right... Such a pain, but.." He paused, " but?"

" if we need to help Tsubaki and get out of here we need to play our cards right... And I realize we haven't seen world end and wrath..." Ayana pick her head up.

" your right... About that but where to start?.."

Kuro look at her, " we need to find out who runs the HQ besides him. I get the feeling that there's more than just Tsubaki.." Ayana nodded.

Kuro look at her, " ne, Ayana?.."

She hummed, " what did he say to you back there? " Ayana look at him.

--------------------

Coming up: Chapter 3 - a plan