Chapter 4 sudden Action?

The next morning Ayana wake up, by the smile of food. She got up, started walking towards the kitchen and saw something that cannot be seen before.

" k-Kuro!... are you cooking??.." She ask, and Kuro turned, saw her.

" oh morning Ayana.. And yea I thought you might be hungry so I made breakfast." He said as he pull out two plates.

Kuro saw Ayana standing there, " ?? Eh? Ayana you ok?.." . Kuro saw her with her jaw dropped, Ayana shakes her head.

" yea I'm just surprised.." Ayana said to him. While she is face it his back, ' Kuro, cooking?.. That's surprising...' She sigh, ' I bet mahiru and the others won't believe me..'

" ok here's yours.." He said to her while pass her share.

Ayana look at the food in surprised. She look at him, " and yours?? "

" it's right here.." She saw Kuro take out a bowl of ramen.

" really?.... Ramen??...." The Servamp look at her, " yes now eat your food and tell me what you think.."

She sigh, " ok "

Ayana took her fork, and took one of the items, she got a peace of egg and ate it. Kuro watching her waiting for her reaction. " well?.."

She moaned, " mmm... Delicious~.."

Kuro widened his eyes that she liked it. " r-really??.."

Ayana smiled, " yup it delicious~... Thank you Kuro...". He smiled and blush when she smiled.

Few minutes later..

After they are done eating Ayana notice Kuro got up and went to the bedroom after he finished eating his food and put it in the sink.

After he did that she remembers that her and Kuro almost kiss, that one day.

' I need to tell him how I feel about him?..'

Them she got up put her dishes away and head to the room and saw Kuro laying on the bed,

" Kuro?.." He hummed. " what's wrong??.. you seem out of it..".

" mmm... Oh nothin..."

He sigh, Ayana look at him. " just been thinking about the whole situation.. And all, even this whole Tsubaki capture thing, and worst being stuck here in c3 which brings bad memories..".

Ayana look at him and feel his pain, then she remembers flashbacks of her being in here. " I feel you on that one.." 

she look at her hands as she remembers. Then Kuro could smell her blood as she walk to him, ' at this rate I can't take it anymore... Her blood...'. As she keeps going towards him, he could hold it.

" ?? Kur-?!" She was cut off by someone grabbing her writs. And pinning her to the bed.

" Kuro! What are you-..."

Then it hit her, ' blood..' She look at him, then she saw his eyes glowing red. ' it's his inner vampire..' .

" it's ok Kuro.." He look at her, with shocked, then he lean to her ear, "

" I'm sorry, Ayana I can't..." She nod.

Then he press his fangs onto her skin, while he was holding her wrists. Ayana whimper a little but for her it didn't hurt her that much. 

After Kuro was done drinking Ayana's blood, he lift his head so he look at his Eve's face, which theirs faces inches away from theirs. Then Kuro did something that...
.
.
.
.
.
.
he wanted to do.......he kiss her.

------------------------
Coming next: Chapter 5 feelings for each other