Chapter 3 a plan

A/N: hello everyone ☺️. I'm out school Finally!!!! Sorry I have not been posting a new chapter lately, last couple wks was finals wk, but now I'm out. I can start focusing on my stories that I was to write . Anyways, there will be news chapters coming. Thank u for reading my story and stay tuned. ☺️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kuro look at her, " we need to find out who runs the HQ besides him. I get the feeling that there's more than just Tsubaki.." Ayana nodded. Kuro look at her, " ne, Ayana?.."

She hummed, " what did he say to you back there? " Ayana look at him.

She could tell that he was worried, ' shit... I can't say it...'

" nothing much, just saying that only us can go out of the rooms besides the Eve's and Servamps... Which worries me..." Kuro look at her in thought.

' something with Ayana is not right, every time we come here if spoke she gets worried and fear. And something she is not telling me besides her powers. I want to help her. ' 
Kuro puts his hand on her shoulder, and look at his eve. Ayana look at him, while nodded saying ' I'm good.... '.

" we need to find a way out..." Ayana said in worried. Kuro look at her.

" I agree but we need to help the others as well." Kuro mentioned the group. But Ayana spoke again, " and..um... We need to help Tsubakis subclass escape as well.."

Kuro nodded and both of them agree to tell the others. Then they both heard a dock on the door, " who is it?" Ayana spoke while getting up and walk towards the door.

She opened it and saw the three duo, " hey there Ayana senpai~.."

" hey Ayana chan.."

" hey what are you guys doing here?" She said with a straight face. Then the tsurugi giggled.

" we are here to train you guys."

Then Kuro and Ayana, look at them with shocked that they want to start right away. Ayana took a deal breathe and Kuro transform into a cat , and hop onto his Eve's head.

-------------------
Meanwhile....

The others begin look in the rooms. Trying to figure out how to get contact with the sloth pair.

" tch... " lily look over at misono who is frustrating at the moment.

" no answer." He said to him in a concern but yet a soft voice.

Misono shakes his head as a " no ".

" it's no use I try calling her but it keeps going to voice mail, I even trying calling the others but some of them can't reach them and some of them don't answer."

Lily frowned at his answer, he, they were worried about them. " if anything they will call back or come for us.." Misono nodded at his Servamps answer.

" I hope so.."

---------------
Sloth pair.

Both Kuro and Ayana were back from they're, ' training ' from tsurugi yumi, and jun. Kuro, as he is the sin of sloth, he sit on the couch being sore from the training. Ayana went to the couch and sit next to him being tried and lazy, from all of that.

" omg I'm so tried, from all that training... " she said in announcy. She got up and went to room.

" tell me about it this why I don't do trainings for any activity.." The Servamp said as his Eve walk towards the room.

" such a pain..."

Kuro op one eye to see what she's doin and saw her opening the room. Ayana look around and found no cameras from the bedroom to the bathroom. She sigh of relief. Then she walk towards the living room and told Kuro that she is going to bed. He nodded.

" Kuro you are not going to??" Ayana ask him.

" no I'm fine, I'm gonna stay up for a lil bit, but go ahead and rest.." He said to her.

she smiled and continue walking. Kuro felt his heartbeat as she smiled. But he was remembering the whole situation.

" such a pain... That we are doing this.."

Then he got up and walk towards the bedroom which is just one bed, he saw Ayana sleeping. He walk towards her as he sat on the edge of the bed he look at her peaceful face then lean forward and kiss her forehead.

" night Ayana..."

---------------------
Coming up next: chapter 4 Sudden Action?