The Exorcist: Hidden Truth

Once upon a time in the deep cave of the village Kardia there was a girl who's studying the Forbidden Magic also known as the Black Magic. She's always practicing the Black Magic inside of the cave, in the very bottom of the cave. 

Then one day she succeeded and became a professional in using the black magic.The village people heard about this and started to treat her like an animal. She cried and cried and cried, she just want to be friends with the other children because they said to her that once she learned the Forbidden Magic they will become her friend. Everyone was scared of her and everyone wants to get rid of her. Until one night, she had her limit and decided to open a portal to the other world. 

In that world she had many friends and she become the Queen of the Demon World. Now that she have everything , she want the people who hurt her suffer when she was still in the Human World and that's the beginning of the appearances of the Demons that eating a Human soul. But one evening, a strange Man tried to close the portal gate but he failed. He was caught by the soldiers of the Queen and she tortured the man over and over and over again. 

The dying night of the man came and the Queen watching him while laughing. The Mysterious Man felt that his heart and body is about to give up but before it happens the Man said this words to the Queen. 

"The time will come, the d-destroyer will rise a-and this abyss w-will descend. Just wait, she--"  

Until now the portal gate that separating the two worlds is still open and no one can close the portal gate. The people in the whole world still hoping that one day, a hero rise and will close the portal gate to stop the bad deeds of the demons while the Queen still thinking the words that the Strange Man told to her. That's why before the destruction happen, the Queen decided to kill the child that the Strange Man talking about. She will find that child that will ruin her plans. 

If it was true.

..

A/N: Nagdadalawang isip talaga ako kung ipa-publish ko ba ito o hindi. Pero ayun nga sa huli pinublish ko siya. Wala eh, gusto ko talaga ipublish kahit mahirapan na ako mag update. Wahahahahaha!!! Enjoy reading.