My Lips Are Sealed

Lacey's POV

The next day at school, I avoided him, like he was the plague. Alfie tried to talk to me, but I just ignored him and stared out the window. I heard him groan in frustration and start talking to Ryan, the guy next to me.

Luckily I was next to the window, so for the whole hour of maths, the window was my best friend. Once the bell rang, I fled the classroom and practically ran down the corridor to Drama.

Once there, we had to continue with our performances in partners that we started last week. But guess who was my best friend last week?

"You can't ignore me forever Lace" Alfie said, walking over to me once the teacher had told us to get on with it.

"You'll have to talk to me sometime" He said in a sing-song voice.

I pressed my lips shut together and turned my back to him. I was not going to loose. He lied to me and I was mad.

"You have to talk to me for the performance, you know"

Shoot, I forgot about that. I guess if it's just for the performance, it doesn't matter.

He raised an eyebrow at me, asking if we were talking for the performance. I just nodded and stared at the floor. He had won.

"Alright then, let's start"

.............................................................

By the end of the day, I had only talked to him during Drama. Which was good. I ignored him at lunch, no matter how many times he kept flicking me and whinning and luckily for me, he wasn't in any more of my lessons for the rest of the day.

When I got home I called out a hello, but no-one was in. Parents, at work. Brother, at College. What a great life I have. I trudged up the stairs and flung my bag on my bed.

I rummaged through my wardrobe, until I found a pair of leggins with the American flag on and a pink baggy hoodie with big heart in the centre.

I got changed and went downstairs to slob out on my sofa with my all time favourite book. Finding Sky. (A/N it's a really good book, I recommend you read it and the rest in the series)

I only got a couple of chapters in, when the doorbell rang. Damit. I sighed, folded down the corner of the book and walked to the door. As soon as it was open a fraction, a foot was jammed in the way and I let out a scream.

"Sheesh Lace, oww" I instantly shut up and looked down at the floor embarrassed.

"Sorry Justin, you shouldn't of scared the hell out of me though"

"I'll remember that in future if I ever want to be able to hear again" he replied, rubbing his ears with a frown on his face.

"Your such a drama queen" I giggled, as he stepped through the door.

I looked behind him and instantly stopped.

"Whats up?" Justin asked curiously, turning round to see what I was looking at.

"I need to go. I'll be back later" I said, grabbing my keys and phone, giving Justin a kiss on the cheek, and venturing out into the afternoon weather.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry about the long wait I have been editing and writing a new story, so I've been busy.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and please tell me who/what you think Lacey was looking at.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and FOLLOW!!!

Please don't be a silent reader, even if you just click the star at the end, it really does make my day :)