REVENGE

"Shhh dont make a sound", Jeff said with a calm voice.

"Please dont hurt me", the little girl said in a scared voice.

Jeff pointed the knife on the little girls chest and said, "Don't Scream".

He put pressure on the knife and hold the little girls mouth shut.

The little girl tried to scream for help but she couldn't; she bit Jeff's hand and Jeff let go and shouted "you stupid bitch".

He grabbed the little girl by the throut and squeezed until she couldn't breath no more. She managed to move the lamp from her desk and drop it to the ground. As it made a loud bang, Jeff knew that her parents well obviously come in the room in a rapidly paste.

"See what you've done" he shouted to the dead body laying in the bed.

Her father barged right the room worried and said "what happened". When he saw his daughter slaughtered in the bed he reacted with a loud "sigh".

"Hello father"

That voice gave him a grave face and he looked down at his feet the blood streaming down as he slowly looks up and sees his daughter covered in a dozen wounds.

"Do you miss me father", Jeff said.

The father sees Jeff in a little corner smiling and says "what have you done".

"I did what I had to do, I took revenge on you father", Jeff said.

Jeff pointed to his father and said " Your next". Jeff walked closer to his father and started shaking his knife.

"Jesus criste Jeff put the knife down; my wife is in my bedroom worried to deaf", said his father.

"I'll kill that hore too", Jeff said and then gave him a smirk.

"creepy laughter"
" Dad screams"

"Felix, whats going on where are you?", said a woman.

"Hi Samantha", said Jeff

Samantha stood in shock and looking where the voice was coming from.

Jeff walked behind her and started touching her from her thighs. " If this is what you wanted you could've asked Felix", said Samantha.

She slowly touches his hands and felt something strange something wet. She turned around and Jeff was standing there laughing and smiling.

"I knew you were a hore", said Jeff.

Samantha ran for her life but Jeff caught up to her and grabbed her from her arms. He pushed her against the wall and he put his knife in his tounge and started cutting it then he kisssed her in the mouth. While she was shocking on blood she managed to grab his knife and stab him in the stomach. He slowly backed away and Samantha ran away.

Jeff picked up the knife and threw it and it hit her in her back. She fell into the ground bleeding gruesomely.

"This could've gone so much better", said Jeff.

He picked up her her body and started making out with her and then just left in the dark.