The Mirror

I stared at my reflection for a while now not knowing if I was going crazy or not.

It was like the mirror was taking to me.

It said that my family don't matter no more. I was confused so I got up and hesitated for a moment and realize what was happening.

*later that day*

I went outside to get some air. The sun was dull and getting dark. I picked up my phone from my pocket and searched up the word killer. apparently a picture of a man with a hole bunch of tattoos came up, and the description said that he raped five children ages 13-15. don't get me wrong I wasn't going to rape no one. But I had in mind on killing my family.

"Can I really be stuck in oblivion"?

I went up to my room then to the bathroom where I locked myself inside.
1 cut 2 cut 3 cut 4 my mom is knocking at my door 5 cut 6 cut 8 there's so many people that I hate 9 cut 10 cut 11 cut 12 there is no one I can tell. I looked at my hands and saw nothing but blood, " I think I've cut to deep".

I washed my hands and went back to my room. I went to go to my bed when in the corner of my eye I saw a woman standing and when I went to see clearer and she was gone. I thought about it and said im going crazy. I looked at the mirror and saw myself, "my name is Jeff , My Name Is Jeff, MY NAME IS JEFF.