High School

I sat in my chair as I watched my reflection in the mirror. I felt hopeless as nobody loved me no more. As my existence is an error to human kind. I tried to kill myself many times but it didn't work, they just brought me back to life.

My parents Felix, and Mary Watson. My dad was a alcoholic, and my mom was dying by a rare severe medical disease called fibrodysplasia. Fibrodyspasia is one of the rarest, most incapacitating genetic conditions.

My sister Jane was the popular one. When it comes with guys she's the slut. Her friends always come over to our house and stay for hours.

Me I'm the quiet one never make a sound. People were afraid of me because I was weird and had long hair. I had black hair that would fall to my neck, and hazel eyes that would catch everyone's attention even though I didn't like it.

When I left school I was worried about mom if she was ok. Why do all bad things happen to me? I questioned myself with that thought.

(At Home)

I locked myself in my room and layed down in my bed as I swiftly fell asleep.

I was awaken by a loud bang. I awoke and found myslef alone in the bedroom. a slight loud but silent scratch spooked me.

I stood still in bed as I knew I wasn't alone. I peeked under the bed and saw nothing. that scared me more.

*wakes up*

I had sweat all over me and didn't know what to do. "That was a weird dream", I asked myself.

I saw the time is was 6:56, almost time for school.

I sat up and looked next to me and saw my old crappy mirror. I looked at it for a while and noticed my face was dule.

I got ready for school and left out the door without checking my mom. fact is that it seemed as if I didn't care about her anymore.