Chapter Six

A/N: so, this chapter is really rushed and horribly written. Sorry for that... There's also a little twist in this chapter. Hopefully I confuse you guys. <3 xospentcigar

Gee: so what did you do today, hun?

Frankenstein: just suffered through another day at the hell hole. Wbu?

We had decided early on that we would refer to my school as the hell hole. He always understood why I complained about it so much. One of the many things I loved about him...

Gee: eh. I didn't do anything today. So what did the huge dicks do to you today?

I shrugged off that he didn't reveal anything in his personal life, like Dr. Way and I had talked about. Oh, we also referred to the kids in my school as the huge dicks.

Frankenstein: well, same old I guess. Today at lunch though, this kid I kinda like sat with me because he saw I was sitting alone.

I blushed slightly as I typed. The boy who sat with me that days name was Blake. He was so nice, and seemed genuinely concerned about how I didn't have anyone to sit with. When he asked me why I wasn't sitting with my friends, and I replied with a simple 'I have none,' Blake's face fell into a frown and he pulled me into a tight hug.

That's when I knew I kinda had a crush on him.

Gee: oh........

Frankenstein: gee? Are you okay?

I typed back worriedly. Normally he's very talkative. Whenever he gave short answers like this it was usually because he was really busy. But he gave a bunch of periods which almost always signifies that the person is upset.

I saw it said he was typing back, but it also said that Ray had entered the chatroom. Then Gee stopped typing. Yeah, they hate each other and never talk to one another.

Ray wouldn't type either.

I rolled my eyes at the immaturity.

Frankenstein: hey ray (:

Ray: hey, kid. What's up?

Frankenstein: nothin. Talkin to Gee. Wbu?

Ray: guitar. Lots of guitar.

That was something I really liked about Ray. We both loved the guitar. It was something we always talked about.

Gee: hun, can you pm me?

Frankenstein: sure, gee

Ray: hun? xD WTF

Gee: fuck off

Frankenstein: heyyyyyyyyyy children, children....

Gee: so cute :*

Ray: gayyy

Gee: get the fuck off!!!

Ray didn't reply after that. Neither did I. I found it rude that Ray had said that. I absolutely positively hate it when people use the word gay as an insult.

Private Message from Gee:

Gee: hey, hun.

Frankenstein: hey gee...

Gee: what's his problem? Is he homophobic or something?

My heart fluttered for a moment. Then I thought about this. So, he got offended when Ray had said gay, too. If Gee wasn't gay, I'm sure he would've shrugged it off and not have cared. Why would he wonder or care if Ray was homophobic unless...