0.1

Marie Avgeropoulos - Amaryllis Jefferson
Zayn Malik - as himself
Harry Styles - as himself
Louis Tomlinson - as himself
Nail Horan - as himself
Liam Payne - as himself

Justin Bieber - Jason McCann
Colton haynes - Alex McCann
C

hazz Palminteri - mr. Cappo
Karen Gillan -Natalie Summers
Zendaya - Teddy Brown
.............................................................

Amaryllis

I fired bullets toward the other car who's drivers did the same towards me. They fired all the time but I tried to save some ammunition. All though the guys didn't seem to run out of it. My phone vibrated and I picked it up to answer.

-Jeff, I answered and held the phone between my shoulder and ear while firing bullets.

-Are you busy? I heard Zayn's annoying voice ask.

-Kinda, why? I asked and shot one of the two guys in the head.

-The boss got a job for you.

-Well tell him I'm busy shooting at an idiot behind a car.

-Just shoot him in the head.

-Easy for you to say. You're not almost running out of amo while he doesn't.

-Be here in an hour.

-Fine! see you soon, I said and let him hung up.

Then I fired my last bullets towards the guy. And my very last shot digged into his throat. I did a smal victory dance before taking their car to drive of with. Better hope I don't run into the cops on my way to the warehouse.

...

I parked by the warehouse the dark angels uses as a meeting spot. When I walked inside I spotted a lot of armed men. In the middle of it all Zayn and mr. Cappo were. I walked up to them and stopped when I was about ten feet away from them.

-I heard you had a job for me, I said.

-Yes indeed. As you may know mr. Malik here is a double agent at the norths. He's in the inner circle, close to Jason McCann.

-Yeah I know that. He can't stop bragging about it. What's my job?

-I need two people inside the norths so I can trust that they won't corrupt me. So I want you to also infiltrate the norths gang.

I leaned over the desk he sat in front of and glared angrily at him. The old man had finally gone crazy.

-I don't know if you know it. But it took Zayn months maybe even a year to get to the inner circle. I don't got that patience. So no thank you.

-I like how you're underestimating me Jeff. Mr. Malik has premonition to take someone in.

-So you want me to play homing pigeon with Zayn? I asked doubting.

-Well only if you want that friend of yours to stay alive. You know how many accidents happens today.

I sighed annoyed at mr. Cappo's usual threat.

-Am I allowed to kill him if he annoys my ass? I asked pointing at Zayn.

-No killing except if Jason tells you to. Understood?

I rolled my eyes and took a step back.

-Is that understood Jefferson? Mr. Cappo repeated.

-Yeah, when does the job start?

-In two hours. Pack your bags. You'll be going to live under his roof.

-C'mon Malik! I yelled and walked outside to "my" car.

He followed me outside and sat down on the seat beside me. His eyes traveld around the car while I drove of.

-No blood. I'm impressed, Zayn said starring at me.

-Do I have another name? I asked.

-What?

-The mission. Do I have another name?

-Oh....no you have your real name.

-Good. What about our relationship? I asked.

-Relationship?

-Well I suppose that gang members don't just pick out someone random to the inner circle. Witch means you need to have a story to why you trust me.

-We can be a couple.

-Keep dreaming. How about we tell them we were foster siblings? You were a foster kid right?

-How do you know that!? Zayn yelled.

-You're way to easy to read.

-Okay. So we're foster siblings. What else?

-If you do something stupid I won't hesitate to kill you.

-I think that's the 50th time you tell me that this week.

-In case you would forget, I said and stopped outside of my apartment. "Is it something in particular I need?"

-Weapons?

-No shit! Wait here. I'll go and pack my stuff, I said and left the car.

Zayn

I watched as her fine ass walked inside the apartment. She keeps denying her virginity. But I know it's true. The thought of her in bed gets me horny enough. She walked inside and I picked up my phone to call Jason.

-McCann, he answered sternly.

-Jason. I'm coming over with one of my men.

-What's his name?

-It's actually a her and it's Amaryllis Jefferson.

-I told you to get someone who has experience of our kind of businesses. Not some slut you're sleeping with, he said annoyed.

-Well I'm sitting in a car who belonged to two guys she killed in cold blood. Plus she's my foster sister.

-Well I'm going to test her, he said.

-Okay we'll be there soon, I said and hung up.

Then I waited for about 20 minutes before Amy walked outside the door with a suitcase. She had changed from her leather jacket outfit she had before. But I couldn't lie. The new outfit looked damn sexy to.

After she put the suitcase in the back she jumped inside at the driver seat

-McCann's going to test you, I said.

-What kind of test? She asked and started the car.

-Don't know. Probably killing or torture, I said.

-He needs better tests, She sighed and drove of.