1.8

Jason

Amy kept crying in the bathroom. Fuck it's all my fault! If I wouldn't have let the lust take over me than she would still be her confident self. The worst part were that I couldn't find that goddamn key to the bathroom. How the fuck am I supposed to be there for her if I can't get to her? Someone knocked hard on the door before stepping inside. It was Alex.

-What the fuck is going on!? Where's Amy? He asked worried.

-In the bathroom and I can't find that fucking key.

Amy screamed out in pain from the bathroom. Please dear god. Help me find that key so I can help her!!

-Why is she screaming!? Alex yelled.

-I don't know! Help me find that fucking key will you!?

Amaryllis

Believe it or not. I tried to stop screaming and crying. But it didn't go so well. And to be honest I didn't know why I acted like this. Sure I cried when I told Zayn about Nina and my dad. But it didn't hurt as much as it does now. Now it feels like I'm slowly dying.

-Amy! It's Alex. Can you open the door please? Alex asked from the other side.

I could hear the worry in his voice and as much as I tried to answer. It was impossible. So I just kept crying. 'Cause my tears didn't seem to come to an end.

-I found the key! I heard Jason yell.

Okay I know they'd definitely heard my screams and cries. But that didn't mean I was going to let them see me.

-What's going on in here? I heard Harry ask. "Is it Kat?"

I immediately pushed myself against the door, knowing that Jason soon would try to opened it. And he did. Soon I could hear the key in the keyhole and then someone tried to opened the door. But I shut it closed again.

-Baby, I'm gonna hand you a shirt. So I need you to opened the door a little bit. Okay? Jason said with a calm voice.

When the door once again opened again I let Jason's hand go through with a shirt as promised. But I hesitated to grab it because of the last time Jason gave me a shirt.

-Don't worry. This shirt is all black, Jason said as he could read my thoughts.

I held my breath so I could stop crying for once. Then I grabbed the shirt and pulled it over my head.

-Kat are you okay? Harry asked.

-Fuck of will you!? I yelled and held my breath again to hold back my tears.

-Katniss I know you're in there...people have been aski....

-I said fuck of!!!

-Amy, whatever Jason did I'm sure he deserves a kick in the balls. But he will only get one if you open this door, Alex said.

I stood up and once again locked the door before splashing some water upon my face to look more alive. Then I searched through the whole bathroom until I found what I was looking for, a knife....nah just kidding! I found the pills Jason needed to take. The key scrambled witch meant someone tried to open the door again. The door swung opened and I hid behind it while Jason stepped inside. Before he could look behind the door I stepped out from my hiding spot and pushed the bottles with his pills in against his chest.

-Take your goddamn pills and stay away from me, I hissed and walked out from the bedroom.

-You okay? Alex asked as I walked pass him.

-I'm fine, I said with a cold voice and started to look for some pants in the walk in closet.

Jason suddenly rushed in. His eyes were like a stranger's. I couldn't read what he felt.

-D-did you hurt yourself? He asked with what sounded like worry in his voice.

-No? Where are my clothes you took when I got here?

-Then why the hell is it blood on the bathroom floor!? Jason yelled and took threatening steps towards me.

-I don't know what you're talki....ooh, I said when I realized what it was.

-What do yoh mean by oh? Amy if you hurt yourself I'll....

-Jason McCann where is my goddamn panties I need them NOW!! I cut him of.

Jason

She had fucking hurt herself and she dared to lie about it. All though I couldn't see any scars. Does that mean that she cut herself in the....no she did not cut herself in her pussy! And why the hell did she need her panties so soon. I noticed how more blood started to stream down her leg.

-You cut yourself in your fucking pussy!? I yelled and pointed at the blood.

I could hear Harry and Alex laughing behind me. What's so funny!? Amy was hurt and they were laughing.

-I don't have time for your stupidity. I borrow your boxers, she said and left the walk in closet.

I went after her but Alex stopped me. I glared at him angrily.

-What!? She fucking hurt herself and you guys are laughing! I yelled at them.

-So when she's bleeding from probably her pussy. The first thing that comes into your mind us that she cut herself there? He asked and I could tell he held back a laugh.

I nodded shortly witch made Harry laugh.

-I seriously can't....Good luck Kat!! Harry yelled and left while laughing his ass of.

-I can't either, Alex said and took a few step back. "I let you explain to him Amy!"

Then Alex left the room while laughing just like Harry. I walked up to the bathroom door and carefully knocked.

-Babygirl....if you hurt yourself....we need to talk about it, I said softly.

The door swung opened and reviled a very annoyed Amaryllis.

-Are you serious? She asked.

-Listened I know it all seems weird. But I'm here for you so just talk t...

-I didn't fucking cut myself in my fucking pussy. I'm on my period you moron!

And with that she just left.

Didn't see that one coming