Chapter 18: Hate me (Hate me not)

(Y/N) POV

A week later

I went in to check on the rest of the gang. Pyrrha was enjoying my company. It was rough at first, she obviously was skeptical of me but in the end she gotten to know me. We shared laughs and conversed. She is very beautiful. That red hair burned like Yangs temper. And those green eyes were soft to look at like resting on lush grass. We said our goodbyes and I left.

Pyrrha POV

I like talking to (Y/N). His case file wasn't lying when it said that conversations with him are truly pleasant. I liked his puns and jokes. I also liked how he didn't treat me different, I mean someone as strong as him wouldn't even need me. I was scared and nervous around him. I didn't know why he was visiting me at the hospital much less in Vale. Ozina came with him on his second visit and explained everything to me. Of course I was suspicious, but being around him was nice. Eventually, even though it was for a few days, I eagerly wait for him. I hope he visits again soon.

(Y/N) POV

Next on the list was Glynda. Man, she was pissed to see me. I kept on apologizing to her on the first day and she kept pushing it away as if it was not a huge issue. But I can tell she was mad. The day after I bought her these.

I don't know what they were, but they were beautiful

I don't know what they were, but they were beautiful. I thought they matched her perfectly. As I went to her, I hid the flowers behind my back. She was surprised by my second attempt of an apology. Again she was going to shrug it off. I present the flowers to her, and immediately she took the flowers. Stating how they were beautiful and lovely and all that. Next thing I know, she hugged me. It still didn't feel right, I wanted to reinforce the position I had with her. I remembered during the fight that I broke her riding crop, so I went to buy a new one. After that, she seemed to have forgiven me. Every time I come to visit she welcomes me. I have to say, out of all the women I have visit, she has the best body, especially them thighs *drools*. Of course I can't let her know I'm looking, when she turns my eyes immediately dart for her eyes. It was time to say our goodbyes and I left.

Glynda POV

I have to say, I didn't expect this deranged killer to be such a gentlemen. I was expecting for him to blatantly flirt and expect to get something in return. Nope, he just gave me flowers with an apologetic look. I forgave him but it seemed like he didn't believe me, because the next day he bought me the same riding crop as last time. I pretend not to notice as his eyes wandered my body. I would try to catch him and tease him but his eyes would be looking into mine the moment I turn. I am use to boys staring at me, so why does this man cause my heart to race when he does it? And why am I disappointed when he leaves?

(Y/N) POV

It was class, the substitute for Glynda knew not to wake me up unless it is important. I heard my name.

???: "My team challenges Skeleton."

I look up to see who had the balls to wake me. Of course it was Cardin. From what I hear about him he was going to have a bad time.

Teacher: "Now card-"

(Y/N): "Okay."

Everyone looked surprise, I never accept a challenge. But I'm going to fuck with this punk. His discrimination against faunus was going to end with me breaking all his bones. No joke, I am. I got up and turned to him.

 I got up and turned to him

(Y/N): "You sure?"

They all flinched, I have been told that my signature smile was a tad bit scary. Unfortunately for him, his pride made him stand his ground.

Cardin: "There's no way you could've killed a nest of dragons by yourself. It was a fake, just watch me take you down."

(Y/N): "Then, why have the team? I mean, it's a good thing they are here to carry your soon-to-be crippled ass to the infirmary but if you're going to be proving a point . . ."

The room laughs and Carsin gets pissed. He scoffs and waves his team away.

(Y/N): "Your boyfriends can join in whenever they want."

I leaned to Jane.

(Y/N): "I'll take care of the big bad bully for ya." With a wink.

I know she wasn't being bullied anymore due to what happened in the Fall Forest but still gotta have my moment. My aura was weak so . . . HA, fuck that, can't touch this. The rest of team CRDL still had their weapons on the ready. Dove has a sword, Russel with his dual daggers, and Sky with his axe. Cardin got his mace and got ready.

Teacher: "Begin!"

The fool of course charges. I mean there's no chance of survival, but still. I summoned a wall of blue bones in front of him, and he stops. He takes a swing at them and as expected it goes through them.

Cardin: "Heh, nice illusion. But it won't fool me."

Like an idiot, he tries to pass through them. He screams from the top of his lungs and falls forward only making it worse. Every movement he made did damage. I look up at the screen and saw that for every nano-second worth of damage given was half of a percent of aura taken away. Interesting. I summoned a Gaster Blaster to sit on, the rest of his team came to the rescue. Unfortunatelyfor them, I summoned orange bones into the area. This causes the team to be in constant pain, they don't know what to do as the fell to the floor begging for me to stop. Even though I can't summon the two colors together, I don't need to since it seems like they've given up I released Cardin for I have plans for him. His team runs out of aura l, now it's me and Cardin. I summoned a Gaster Blaster, and I thought Cardin pissed himself. Unfortunately for him, a Blaster drains aura and causes damage to the body in an alarming rate. I fired at him until his aura went out. I won, of course. His team was limping with him in their arms. The room was silent. I then walk back to my sit and took another nap.