Justin - @slumpgoddessss

His smile. That damned smile that could make every girl fall for him. It wouldn't surprise if some guys became gay for him. The coincidence of meeting someone like him is small, someone who can influence your whole life by just smiling. "Ms (Y/L/N)? Are you with us?" Mr Porter asked, looking at me. My gaze had been fixed on Justin Foley, the one jock that took my interest. I coughed and blushed when I saw Justin looking at me, "I am. Sorry." I looked at my book as I slowly put a loose strand of my (Y/H/C) hair behind my ear. Sunlight shon on him, making his teeth even whiter and his smile even brighter. How could a person be this perfect? I couldn't focus on anything but my thoughts, stuck in my own imagination. The bell rang and out of the classroom I went, till my name was shouted from behind.
"(Y/N)!" That's right, the one and only Justin Foley came running my way, a big smile on his face. "Hey, Justin." I said in a casual way, not wanting to embarrass myself, like I always seemed to do. "Hey." He replied, standing a little closer to me, his shoulder touching mine. Chills went down my spine at his touch, a pleasant feeling went through my body. My smile grew a little brighter. "I wanted to, uh, ask what you were doing this evening." He said straight forward, looking in my eyes. I chuckled, "Nothing special, why?" I asked, even if I already knew what he was gonna ask.
"Do you want to hang out after school, or, right now? We could skip school if you're fine with that." He concluded, pointing at the door. I nodded, though my insides weren't okay with skipping school. School was important, like always, succeeding was my goal. But for one time, it can't be bad, right?

There we were, sitting on a bench in the park, faces turned to each other, talking about all kind of different shit. Till he stopped talking, and he softly planted his lips on mine. It was soft and sweet and innocent, the taste of apples longed on his lips. He placed his hand on my thigh slowly, but I pulled away when I myself felt tighten up. Flashbacks of my past flashed before my eyes and I squeezed my eyes tight.
"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" He asked, placing his hand right beneath my cheek, sweet and soft he pulled my head to face him.
"No it's me. You didn't do anything." I was hesitant to talk once again, how could I even start to explain what I've been through? His other hand grabbed my hand slightly, his eyes pierced mine. "Whatever you're gonna tell me, I'm here for you. I won't leave you." A tear escaped my eye when I thought about the horrific event.
"I can't tell you. Not now." I decided, as I certainly wasn't ready for anyone to hear my story. I couldn't, not yet.
I stood up, "I should go." I said, grabbing my things, I shot one last look at him. "I'm sorry, but I'm not ready to tell you. I'm not ready to tell my story. I ruined what should have been a pleasant memory." He stood up, "You didn't ruin it. But please stay." He looked me in my eyes and smiled, I nodded slowly and placed my bag on the ground. I sat back next to him.
"I won't go." His eyes stared into mine, "Me neither."

This is a bit short, but here it is!
slumpgoddessss thanks for requesting!
The requests are still open so keep on requesting I'd say!