Clay - tiaisnotcool22

He was so sweet, so innocent he seemed. Turns out he isn't so innocent as I thought he was be. Clay Jensen, a reason why a girl in the past killed herself. Was it okay to assume that he let her go? Or maybe, wasn't thinking about Hannah Baker all the time. I was sure he would never forget it, and he shouldn't, but it felt like he still loved her. But how could he love me when he wasn't completely over her? I was her sister, and I loved her too, more than he could know. She was my reason to hold on, my dream, my smile and laugh. She was such a beautiful person, and I could understand why Clay loved her or still loves her.
"I'm back, babe." Clay entered the room, holding up a glass of water, smiling widely. I smiled back at him and pecked his lips, shoving closer towards him. The love in his eyes was undeniable, the passion in his lips was fierce but sweet. We were kissing, and I loved it. I loved how careful he was, I loved how he tasted and smelled. I loved him, with all my heart. I could never have wished for a better boyfriend. He slowly placed his hand on my hip, pulling me closer to him. The warmth of his body reflected on mine, it radiated on me. I wanted to get lost in the moment. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Everything about test moment was perfect, his hands carefully placed on my thighs, his lips connected with mine, how powerful the emotion was in the kiss. Someone knocked on the door, breaking our kiss, and opening the door. Justin came walking in and looked at us, standing there, his hands still on my hips and my arms wrapped around his neck. He smirked, "Dinner's ready." He said, walking away quickly. I sighed, "Dinner's always ready when we're kissing." Clay chuckled, "That's, sadly enough, true." He grabbed my hand and let me follow him downstairs, a smirk on his face. I felt myself tense up when I saw the food on the table, did I really have to eat? I don't want to eat. Clay turned to my side, "Try to eat a bit. It's okay, you're beautiful," he whispered into my ear, laying his hand on my thigh. He pulled me close and gave a little peck on my lips. His parents looked at us in confusion, not sure what to say. Justin nodded in my way, as if he understood. But how could he ever understand what I was going through? No one could know how I felt about myself, or how I felt about eating. No one could even know that. I didn't have an eating disorder, but I felt so insecure about myself that I became scared to eat. The table displayed fries and steak, and a small bowl of salad. I blinked nervously, this could not be happening. I sat down on a chair next to Clay and Justin and looked at the plate in front of me, they had already put so much food on it. My smile started to falter, but I soon restored it. No one should notice my difficulties with eating. I don't want to bother them with it. My hands started to sweat as I put the first bit of food in my mouth, which was a some salad. I couldn't eat from the rest, but I had to. I had to show some respect for his parents, after all, they put work in it. I looked at the plate, this was too much. I stood up, "Excuse me. I can't do this." I ran towards the door and escaped the dinner, with Clay's parents astonished and confused. I heard Clay's footsteps behind me, but I ignored him. I was being rude and selfish, and I didn't want to hear it from his mouth. I ran further away, till I couldn't breath anymore. I was alone once again, but I didn't feel at peace. I never felt at peace. Clay sat down beside me, I felt his skin rub against mine.
"I'm so sorry." I whispered. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close. I felt his warmth radiating of off him, his smell filling my nose.
"It's okay."