Part 22

-Meghan's P.O.V-

I wake up and walk downstairs.
"Morning Burries." I say fixing my hair
"Morning." Ursa says from the couch
"So have you decided if you wanna go to school tomorrow?" I ask
"I dunno, what is Rain is there." She says
"She got suspended." I say, "Does she know your name is Ursa?"
"No, she barely knew my name is Snow." She says
"Then we'll just give the Ursa part of you a makeover." I say, "Lizzie and Yammy can help."
"Really?! I've never had a makeover." She says exited
"You've never had a day where you've just been a stereotypical white girl?" Yammy asks walking down the stairs (please don't be offended by that, you know what I mean right? those try hard girls who care too much about how they look. Sorry if I offended you)
"Nope, I didn't have many friends who were girls." She says
"Oh honey, you have missed out." Alex says walking following Yammy, "Look at her and her natural hair color."
"Aw, we get to give our little girl her first makeover." Lizzie jokes
"Ok guys, I get it." She says laughing, "So how do these work?"
"Do you want to dye your hair?" Lizzie asks, "Say yes, I'm the queen of hair dye."
"I can already do that." She says, she hair goes from its raven black to purple and back again
"Cool!" Alex says
"I can also change my eye color." She says, her golden yellow/brown eyes become blue, then go back to their natural color
"Oh my god we're gonna have so much fun with this later." Alex says
"Ok, what's your preference in clothes, hair color, eye color and clothing style?" Yammy asks
"I like black and purple, comfy and and cute." She says, "I like keeping my hair black but sometimes I put silver specks in it, and I like when my eyes are either gray, silver or golden brown."
"Ok, what would you normally wear?" I ask
"Probably like a purple top, a black cropped sweatshirt, black leggings or black ripped jean shorts, and some black and silver converse." She says, "My style is interesting." We spend a couple minutes playing with her hair and eye colors before deciding on her black hair with very dark purple ends and her silvery gold eyes. We spend most of the day looking through our closets trying to find clothes she likes.

-Callum's P.O.V-

Yammy, Lizzie, Meghan, Alex and Ursa are doing makeovers meaning I get the day to myself. I sit in bed playing Minecraft on my orb.
"Hey." Scott says walking in
"Hey, what's up?" I ask
"Nothing much, just bored." He says
"Mkay." I say as he sits down
"I don't want to go to school tomorrow." He says, "I already finished high school."
"We could ditch." I say smiling
"Are you kidding?! Ovi would kill us." He says
"That what makes it fun." I say, "Besides, none of us want to go to school."
"Mmm fine, but if we get in trouble I'm blaming you." He says
"Good." I say

-Ari's P.O.V-

Worthless, broken, a waste of space, confused, ugly, too broken to love. The words play through my head over and over again. Not enough, wanting attention, dumb, useless. What do I deserve? I pull out my charm. I trace my the words with my finger. I'm alive. I'm alive. Lie. I'm not alive. How could I be alive if I don't feel alive? How could I be alive if I so desperately want to not be? How could I still be alive? How? Why? What's keeping me here? Jesse, Ursa, Scott, Callum, Ovi, Bella, Yammy, Lizzie, Joey, Meghan, Liam, Will, Oli, Stacy Joel, Shelby, Lauren, Alex. They all deserve so much more than me. You're the one thing keeping me on this planet, and for that, I'm doing the same for you. I kept her on the planet, but I want to leave. I want to go so badly. No, you don't. You love being here, with your friends, everything is great. You belong here. Alex, we can't leave Alex.

-Ursa's P.O.V-

I walk into school, everyone looks at me but I don't care. I walk to my first class, art.
"Hello!" My teacher says as I walk in, "You must be Ursa, I'm Ms. McCarthy."
"Hi." I say, I walk to the back and sit down. The rest of my class floods in.
"Ok class, today we're going to be starting a new project." Ms. McCarthy says, "We're going to be working on portraits. You will be drawing the person next to you." I hesitantly raise my hand, "Yes Ursa?"
"Do we have to do it in a specific art style?" I ask
"No, it can be realistic, cartoonish, abstract, what ever you want." She says, "This class is going to be getting to know and studying your model."
"Hey, I'm Sam." The boy next to me says, "I'm more commonly know as Star."
"Hey, I'm Ursa." I say, "Like the constellation."
"Well, Ursa, I'd like to apologize in advance, I'm bad at art." He says
"There's no such thing at being bad at art." I say, "If there was I'd be terrible."
"Well you haven't seen my art." He says, more in a joking way than a low self esteem way. The other classes go by slowly. The bell rings, finally, lunch.
I head down to the cafeteria and look around. I don't know who to sit with. I see Sam in the far corner sitting by himself.
"Any of these seats taken?" I ask
"What? Oh sorry no." He says moving his stuff, "Sorry, I'm not used to people sitting with me."
"It's fine I just don't have anyone to sit with." I say sitting down
"What're you talking about? You literally have the whole cafeteria to sit with. You're like Harry when he first went to Hogwarts." He says, "Me on the other hand..."
"Just because I can sit with who I want because my friends have a good reputation doesn't mean they're not jerks." I say
"Tell me about it." He says, "They keep calling me a girl."
"That sucks." I say
"I mean, it doesn't always suck, but sometimes it does." He says
"Are you gender fluid?" I ask
"Yeah, I usually don't tell people straight up but you figured it out." He says, "It's actually sorta stupid, I technically was born a boy." We spend the rest of lunch talking about how more than half the kids in our school are jerks and things like that.