Don't Stand So Close To Me

The scent of wine and spices, the taste of fresh Carbonara and the chit chatter of unbothered people filled her senses. The group were at an Italian restaurant enjoying their meal. If she was having a bad day she could always rely on food to be there for her. 

"Oh my god, this is so good I'm gonna cry!" A somewhat raunchy moan emitted from her throat. 

"Here try mines," J hope poked his ravioli, reaching his fork across the booth for her to taste. Getting up slightly she happily accepted it, moaning again when the burst of flavour hit her tongue.

 Her whole lit up. "Sooo good!"

"Right!"

"Do you want any wine, Ash?" Jin offered, holding the bottle above her empty glass.

"Uhh, no thanks I don't really drink alcohol,"

"How come?"

"I really don't like the taste of it, I'll have a mouth full but that's all I can take," She explained.

"Want to have your mouth full now?" Jimin asked, gliding his glass to her. Her eyes flickered to it, spellbound by the dark, swirling intoxicant. Gulping she delicately accepted it, holding her breath she drowned it in. The warm liquid coated her mouth and burned her throat on the way down.

With a soft grunt,  she slid the glass back to him.  "Thank you,"

"You're welcome,"  He said taking a large sip. A droplet of red wine hung on his plump lower lip. Propping his arm on the head of the booth, his eyes never leaving hers as his fingers played with the top loose button in his shirt until it popped open, showing a peep of his chest. 

Ash would be lying through her teeth if she didn't think Jimin was attractive. The thing is he is very attractive. Sinfully attractive. Heck, all of Bangtan are. However, she came to the conclusion that  Jimin was different in a way that he oozes charm. 

From his cheeky eyes and not so subtle body language, he is a natural flirt. Ash figured this out from just being a fan in general and this right now brought the truth to her hypothesis.

Tearing her eyes away, Ash continued with her meal. Blatantly ignoring him for the rest of the night. She had to be careful with him especially since she had to share a room with him. And a bed for that matter.

XXXX

Then it was time to go back to the hotel. Jungkook and RM had to carry Jimin's passed out drunken body to their room it appeared he had little too much to drink.

"Man how much wine did he drink?"

"A lot to get him in this state, he is usually good with alcohol," RM said plopping him on the bed.

RM patted Ashley on the shoulder and smiled reassuringly. "Take care of him."

"He's all yours." Jungkook flashed a bunny smiled closing the door behind him.

Rolling up her sleeves, Ash got to work, taking off his shoes and covering him with the blanket.

"He really is out of it," She found an ice bucket and placed it by his bedside table in case he needed to vomit in the middle of the night. Checking the time it was only half ten and jet lag was dawning on her. Too drained to change in the bathroom, she glanced back to Jimin's closed eyes and steady breathing then swiftly stripped off her jeans and top and into some shorts and a t-shirt.

In the middle of the night she woke up with a weight on her stomach she turned her head and to her surprise she found Jimin cuddling her. His arm snaked around her waist and his face affectionately nuzzled into the side of her neck.