Jealousy, Among Other Things

Worried

Disconnected 

And slightly flustered

Was all of what Park Jimin was feeling on the glamorous red carpet. He often would discreetly pull down or hick up his black choker, depending on what position it fell to, to hide away the love bite that risen on his neck; while smiling lopsidedly to the many flashing cameras hoping the mark wasn't visible.

In the midst of his panic, his mind would drift to Ashley and that sudden intimate moment that had in the hotel. He kept replaying and feeling every short-lived sensation, moment, and sound that came out of them. He didn't hate it; no, he loved it. Craved it more and more with every tick of the clock. Ashley did not accompany them to pose and take red carpet interviews, instead, she was already inside, waiting for them. 

Thank god, cause if she was by his side he would have had a tough time fighting the urge to look at her and touch her. She started the fire inside him and he needed to put it out.

"Jimin?" Namjoon's voice called, breaking Jimin out of his discarded thoughts.

"Yes?" He huskily asked, clearing his dry throat.

"We are about to go inside now." RM pointed to his members heading of the door.

"Oh, right." He was so caught up in his daydream he hadn't realized he was just standing there with lustful thoughts.

"What's wrong? Are you not feeling well?" Jin asked patting his back as they walked in, the outside noise dying while a new set of sounds filled his head.

"I'm okay, just a little hot," He smiled, adjusting his choker again. Jin's eyes trailed to his conspicuous hickey, almost choking when he stifled his iconic laugh.

"Ah, Jiminie, my work here is done,"

Jimin raised a brow at him, curious about his peculiar statement.

"What are you talking about?" His voice was tight.

"Ooo shrimp!" Jin suddenly b line for the table fill with hors d'oeuvers including the jumbo shrimp on an ice bowl cocktail and left Jimin without an answer. Jimin rolled his eyes and regroup with the rest of his members. They were talking to the stage producer when he spotted Ashley leaning against the wall. 

She wasn't apart of the conversations she merely observed the scene.  He watched her tenderly as if her presence bewitched him. She leaned on the wall, back ever so slightly arched and hands behind her back; as if she had nothing to hide. Her bare leg flashed for the world to gaze and dream upon just begging for soft kisses to be placed on her tights.

She was so mouthwateringly mesmerizing he could not pull away, the way she tucked her hair behind her ears revealing more of her neck caused him to bite his lips and finger the area her lips marked.

"Umm, Jiminshi?" Another distant yet close voice called of him, released from this trance, he removed his hand from his neck.

His eyes snapped off her and landed on the stage director in front of him.

'What was her name again?'

"Yes?"

"Can you try on the earpiece? We are checking for sound," 

"Yeah sure, sorry I was spacing out... Minseo," He charmingly said, remembering her name at that moment.

Smiling widely Minseo gave him the earpiece and closely stared at him. His fair skin, alluring eyes, neat yet unkempt hair. Her eyes trailed down to his neck and spotted light discolouration on it. Knitting her brows she asked in concern.