Appetite

It was the day of the Billboard Music Awards and BTS's stylists and more officials have travelled to LA. There were only three stylists available so they had to go in three's. While Ash was waiting to get her glam done she was having a slight panic attack in her hotel room.

Pacing up and down the floors checking her notepad going over her English cause she did not want to mess up on this huge day where it's a live show so there's no room for editing. Everyone in Bighit was counting on her to do this right and have bangtan in control.
Letting out a harsh grunt she slammed her notepad on the table and ran to the only one who can calm her nerves.

"Namjoonie! I'm freaking out here! I don't think I can do this!" She cried. RM was in the middle of getting his hair and makeup done.

"What?! Why all of a sudden?!" He said while trying to keep his mouth closed so the noona can add the chapstick. 

"I don't know I'm too nervous I mean what if I mess up or get my dress caught in something and it rips off my body!"

"Highly unlikely,"

"But what if!"

RM signed out he could not deal with this right now he as a leader had the same stress on her plate. 

"Jin can you calm her down for me?"

"Of course! Come, Ashley let's breathe," He sat on the bed and called for her.

"Give me your hands," He put his hands in hers.

"Take a deep breath in and slowly let it out, and gently close your eyes," He ordered. She did what she was told. Feeling her lungs expand and contract.

"Good not just meditate on your breathing- is it hard or shallow. Fast or slow?"

It was in the middle

"Notice if the mind wanders, if it has just softly bring your attention back to the breath,"

"It's okay to have worrying thoughts but it is not okay to try to stop them. Know what you can't and can control,"

"Okay," Her small voice peeped out. She felt her heartbeat slow down to a normal tempo and her mind showed her the better outcomes of tonight. Along with the worst-case scenario yet she did not freak out in her mind's eye she just watched everything unfold keeping Jin's words near her.

Gently opening her eyes she smiled. "I feel better now thank you," 

"You're welcome, open up," He waved a red, strawberry in front of her face. Smiling she gladly accepted the gift. And embraced him warmly.

"Yah Jin you're amazing! Good job!" RM cheered from his set while the stylist was fixing his hair.

"Now do you want me to tell you a secret?"

"What kind of secret?" Ash leaned in closer.

"It's about Jimin,"

"This I gotta hear,"

She inched closer to him as he whispered to her, awe and giggles broke out between them.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I don't know I think you such try it. Have a little-untold secret for tonight. I'm sure it will get your mind off the heavy things,"

She shyly ran her fingers through her damp hair. "We'll see if I get the backbone to do it,"

"I'll know when I see him. Good luck."

"You know I did not know you were this type of guy,"

"Nobody ever does,"

RM got up and slid his navy blue jacket on, the deep colour complimented his eye makeup perfectly.

"Wow, you look sick!" Ash beamed at him.

"Thanks, the floors all yours!"

"Alright, Nonna beat me up!" Ash flopped down in delight, waiting to be prettied up.

Ash was surprised by her face. The makeup look was a soft glam with a light shimmery brown eyeshadow look a small cat eye and an orangey-red velvet lip tint. Her hair was loosely waved giving her usually messy hair a more unkempt look.

Ash headed back to her room and slipped on her dress and heels. Looking up at her form she was stunning. Her dress looked the same way it did in the dressing room. Glancing around the semi-messy table for her perfume she remembered she did not take it with her when she switched rooms.

Meanwhile, in Jimin's room, he was bored waiting for this member to finish up while his thumb busily scrolled through his phone. A knock on the door caused him to look up, throwing his phone on the bed carelessly he got up to answer.

His eyes widen and his jaw nearly dropped when this little present came before him.

"Hi, can I come in? I think I left my perfume in here," That Is what she said yet all he could do was stare at her up and down.  Her coloured lips bite into each other while her cute face twisted into confusion, causing his heart to beat faster.

"Uh Jimin?"

"Right sorry," He moved out of the way as she passed by him. Shutting the door he leaned his back to it. Observing her every move. His view made it easy to get a better look at her dress. It was lethal. The black fabric flowed lightly as her smooth leg peeked out with her movements making his mouth water for her.

"You look gorgeous," He said darkly.

"Thank you so do you," She spitz the liquid onto her neck, at the moment he wish he was the bottle of perfume.

"Are you ready for tonight?"

"More ready as I'll ever be," she admitted. Her mind soon came rushing over all the things that can go horribly wrong. Like bts getting booed off the stage, them not being able to sing for some reason and disappointing millions of fans, or her getting Ren fired. Slapping her cheeks she let the sting in her face carry her back to reality. 

Remembering what Jin told her her focus shifted to another task. Ash was never the one to make the first move, she would have if she wanted to, but her mind would always give her reasons not to. Given that and her shy nature, she was the epitome of a shy slut.

Now it was time to let her closet hoe out just a peek.

"Oh your choker is crocked," She pointed out, casually making her way over to him.

"May I?"

He nodded as she felt her way around the velvet material unhooking it.

He watched her licked her lips and an immediate rousing spark ignited in him. Her fingers caressing his neck sent tingles throughout his entire body.

'What is she doing?'

Enticingly, her eager hands moved and rested on his chest- while her lips rested on his neck.  Ash began dabbing kitten licks on his flesh when he sharply struggled for breath. Ash smiled on his skin kissing and sliding her tongue against him. He weakly gripped her hips pulling her closer to him so there was no space in between them.

His hand found her hair and combed and tugged keenly causing her eyes to roll in elation, as she sucked harder against his warm skin.

Moaning under her, his legs weaken and began to slide down on the door unable to keep himself up. She followed until they hit the floor, pulling away from their gasps.

"Huh, so it was true, you're sensitive there,"

Staving eyes pierced into hers, longing to taste her too.

"Jiminshi? Are you not ready yet?" The oh-so irritatingly familiar voice came from behind the door, spooking them. Jimin bit his plump lips harshly, wishing it was her lips he was biting. He cleared his rough throat.

"Yes, Daejung, I will be out shortly."

Ashley smirked at his fading resilience, loving the way she made him weak under her tongue. Reclasping his choker she kissed at his neck one more time, feeling his breath hitch in his throat. 

"Better hide this well, baby."