(Chapter 1)Whatever...

Wyatt's P.O.V

'Ew, people, yup, that's what I think! I mean what is so great! I'm no emo, or hipster but I just think, what makes a person so happy to be on this planet? It's just filled with people who don't even care about your own wellbeing! '

"So, hello! I am your new English teacher! My name is Ms.Cassco!" The black haired teacher spoke as if we cared.

"YOU GOT A NICE ASS MS.CASSCO!" A boy with green hair yelled,the whole class flooded with laughter.

Well that pervert was my best and only friend, josh. he was a pothead with no interest in much but weed and women. He had piercings, wore a fedora and a baggy sweater. He looked like a trashy 70s and 80s mashup.

Why am I even his friend?

"JOSHUA PARK THAT WAS VERY INAPPROPRIATE!"the enraged teacher yelled. She looked like that was the attention she wanted with the clothes she was wearing...

" sorry teach! I mean you look kinda available knowing ya name doesn't have a MRS." He smirked

" do you wanna go to another classroom?! Cause I can do that for you!" She slammed her hands.

Wow, drama on her first day! Shocker.

"What else can you do for me?" Josh smirked wider. Wiggling his eyebrows.

"THAT'S IT, I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS BEHAVIOR!" She pointed to the door "GET OUT!"

"maybe tomorrow?" He winked walking out the door slamming it." DM ME!" He yelled from beyond the door.

The whole class yelled as I just shook my head and facepalmed.

Time skip and masons P.O.V

Ehh! This class is taking so long! I tapped my fingers on the desk. FUCKING MATH CLASS!

Ring bitches~

FUCKIN FINALLY!

I ran out of the classroom grabbing my bag and blowing my black hair out of my face. It was now second period. I sigh, math class here I come...

" hey mason!" A girl with blonde hair, and a crop top yelled.

" hey Shelly!" I said worn out by the day even though it has just started. Oh! Did I mention? She's my best friend! I don't know how we became friends! I mean she's a preppy girl who decided ' HEY I WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH A FUCKIN EMO!'. I guess it's all good...she's a good friend!

We take our seats " I fucking.hate.math.class" I said through gritted teeth.

Shelly put her head back and slid down her seat " SAAAMMMMEEEE"

We sat in our seats which felt like ages as the teacher explained some bullshit. The door then creaked open. We have more company? " Late again you two?" Mr. Lataer our math teacher asked the kids opening the door.

" calm down! It's only been two minutes!"  The boy with green hair spoke up shrugging

" it's actually been 10" the teacher said impatiently

" give it a rest would ya josh?" Wyatt spoke up..

My eyes widened as the two sat next to me, Wyatt  being far to the end and josh sitting close.

" hello!" Josh spoke up. He looked at me then his gaze goes from me to Shelly " OH! And who is this?~" He whistled

Shelly sighed "can I help you?"

" as a matter of fact! Yes you can!" Josh then looked back to me." Heeeyyyy, emo kidddd would ya mind switchin seats for me? My friend Wyatt wants to get to know youuu, totallyyyy" he said in sick sweet tone.

Wyatt quickly looked up from his sketch pad and squeezed his pencil, " what?!" He yelled

" I- um.." I started

" GREAT!" He pushed me out of my seat so I was forced to sit in his seat as the rest of the seats were taken and since we were already causing attention I don't think we would need anymore.

I looked over to Wyatt who wore a light blue jacket and a red v-neck, he had curly hair and purple eyes concentrated on the image he was drawing.

I sneaked glances at him every once in a while..." can I help you?" He spoke up

I jumped from the sudden words spoken " I uh, um... nope!"

"Do I know you? You look very.... familiar" he looked up to me

I frowned holding back tears

_________________________________________________________________________
(A/N) Hey, I know no ones gonna see this... but hey! Did ya like this bullshit?