Chapter One (it all happened so fast)

"It all happened so fast, we didn't even see it coming." Piper cried... (3 days before)... "What kind of ice cream do you want Raine?" Adeline questioned. Raine answers "Chocolate" "ew no" said Oakley as she waved her dusty blonde hair around. "Where is piper?" Adeline asked everyone. "She said she would be here at 5:00 but it's already 5:23" answered Oakley. "Party at my grandpas shack tonight?" Questioned Raine. Piper finally arrived, half an hour after she said she would be. "Why were you so late to get here?" Raine asks "I don't want to talk about it" Piper answers. Later that night...

"Hey ladies" Raine says, "what's Gucci" Oakley answers (trying to keep up with the trends) Piper was silently thinking about why she was so late to "Elle's ice cream shop", just thinking about the boys in the alley way, Dustin Smith. He kept stopping her and not letting her through, just because he wanted her to ask Raine if she "liked him", she kept saying "no" until he finally left her alone. She finally had the courage to tell her friends. Raine started saying "actually I do kinda like him..." while all the girls gasped in disbelief. They finally answered back "who is it?" But Raine just giggles and says "oh no one, just a guy from the alley way down my street". Two days later...

it was Raines birthday and all the girls got together, Raine is the youngest out of all of them, she was just turning 16 while the others were already 17. Her parents got her a red Mercedes , she decided to take it on a drive, but had to take someone that had there second year of driving, so she took Dustin Smith, (yes you read that right, DUSTIN SMITH). Raine starts telling the girls "I will be back by midnight, you don't need to worry about me, I have Dustin. That's when the girls looked at each other with suspicion and whispered "exactly, you have Dustin"

Oakley checks her phone, it's already 12:05, Raine is NOT home. She quickly texts Adeline. Adeline answers "I was thinking the same thing". But while they were chatting, the time went on, 1:00, no Raine, 2:00, no Raine. The girls fell asleep, but you won't believe what next, it was 7:00 AM, still no Raine.