•| c h a p t e r o n e |•

Look out for these in chapter:

[f/c]= Favorite Color

[f/s]= Favorite Sweet

<Unedited>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm the one in the back of the class,
Waiting for the bell to ring.

I'm the quiet kid,
Listening to the teacher.

I'm the one who sits at lunch,
Alone.

I'm the one who can't see colors.
I don't know if the sky is blue,
if the grass is green,
if a tree's trunk is brown.

I live in a world with no color,
but people tell me my eyes are the most colorful thing in the universe.

My past haunts me.
It won't leave me alone.

I want to tell people,
But I know I will regret it.
So I don't.
----------------------------------------------------
Soon to be known P.O.V

My world had always been black and white. I believe in colors but I don't know if they're real. It's kind of like religion in a way.

I stopped in front of a large gate that was protecting the entrance to the school. The school looked... grey like every other thing. I gently pushed the metal gate and walked in what seemed to be the courtyard.

"Another commoner?" whispered a girl as I walked past.

"What is she wearing?" whispered another. I clutched the books tighter to my chest, making my knuckles turn slightly white. I wore a [f/c] skirt and a white dress shirt. At least, that's what it said on the tags.

People already don't like me, I internally panicked. I pushed my glasses up,quickened my pace, and made my way to the office.

"Hello. How may I help you?" asked the woman sitting behind the counter. I took out my notebook and wrote a quick message.

'Hello. I'm Ayame Mitsuki. I'm here to get my schedule.' I showed her the note. She nodded and searched through a file drawer. She took out two pieces of paper.

"Here's your schedule and map of the school," she smiles, handing me the papers. I take them and quickly scribbled a note.

'Thank you. Have a nice day.' I handed it to her, bowed and headed off to my first class.

.,▪¤°'Time Skip'°¤▪,.

It was good that I had decided to wake up early today. All of the hallways looked identical to me. There probably were different colors on the walls but I wouldn't know. They were also probably the same saturation because there was the same tone of grey on the walls. I turned the corner and walked straight into another person.

"I'm so sorry!" apologized the feminine looking person. They were wearing a boy's uniform and I didn't want to assume their gender. I picked up my notebook, which had fallen out of my arms, and ajusted my glasses.

'It's fine. It was a corner. You didn't have a way to look around it.' I looked up at them as they laughed.

"Ya. That is true," agreed the stranger.

'Would you know where class 1-A is?'

"I was just heading there," they said. "My name is Haruhi Fujioka."

'I'm Ayame Mitsuki. Let's go, shall we?' Haruhi smiled and I grinned, something I haven't done in a while.

.,▪¤°'Time Skip'°¤▪,.