•| c h a p t e r t w o |•

<Unedited>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayame's P.O.V

"Why...bandages?....wounds...." I could make out a few words from the person speaking them. Slowly I opened my eyes to see an anxious Host Club and me in a bed.

"Ayame!" they shouted racing to my bed side. They then proceeded to bombard me with questions.

"Are you alright?"
"Why did you pass out?"
"We are sorry."

A single tear fell from my eye. Haruhi gave me my notebook and I wrote a sloppy message.

'Sorry if I worried you. You can leave.'

They nodded and headed out the door hesitantly, except for the glasses guy.

"My name is Kyoya Ootori, vice-president of the Host Club. I couldn't find any information on you. Why is that?"

'You want something, don't you?'

"Yes."

'What is it?'

"Tamaki wanted you to join the Host club."

'Is this because I know that Haruhi is a girl?'

"Partially is."

'Give me some time to think.' He nodded and walked out. The school nurse had already told me I was free to leave. I checked my phone for the time. 6:57. I was out for a while. I kind of regretted not bringing my board to school. My home was not exactly close to the school. If you can even call it a home. I live on that side of town, where street fights, gangs, and theft is a normal everyday thing. To that neighborhood, I was known as 'Silent Strike', or SS for short, an enemy to the 'evil doers', if you will, and friend of 'the victims'.

"Please! Don't hurt my kids!" pleaded a woman. Quickly I hid in an alleyway and pulled out a mask from my bag, hiding the bag in a pile of trash. (A/n: You can pick a design from the picture.) While I put it on, I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched. I walked towards the gang. Their heads turned towards me as they noticed my presence, imidiatly dropping what they were doing. I look over at an unfamiliar face.

"Looks like we have new trouble," I sneered.

"And what are you going to do about it?" answered the newbie. The rest looked panicked and slowly backed away. I chuckled and walked up to him. His grin slowly faded into a frown of confusion. In a swift move, I punch his stomach and sent him flying into the wall.

"Weak," I whispered. I turned to face the mother and her children.

"Are you alright, ma'am?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Thank you, SS," said the woman.

"You're welcome. And please, be more careful."

"I will," she smiled. One of kids ran up to me and gave me a hug. I patted her head, went to retrieve my school bag, and headed to my apartment. As soon as I got there, I checked for my laptop. It was my most prized possession and I don't want to lose it. So was my phone. I stared at the screen I used to hack and remove all my information.

I still felt like I was being watched. Looking around, I couldn't really see anybody, so I just shaked it off as paranoia.

Checking my clock, I realized that I was going to be late for work. I know I'm not allowed to have part time jobs but it is necessary in my case. I doubt the principal would understand. I grabbed my skating bag and raced out the door.

.,▪¤°'Time Skip'°¤▪,.

I pushed the door to the skating ring open to be greeted with the friendly smile of my manager. I send her the best smile I could muster. My manager can look a little scary at first, but she's one of the kindest people I've ever come to know. She lets us, the employees, have fun while working. If she catches you skating during your shift, she always sent encouraging words and smiles.

"Hi Ayame!" exclaimed Mina. Mina is my co-worker. She's a very social person, earning her the place to the person at the register. I've also seen her skate. She's amazing at it.

"Are you going to skate again?" she asked excitedly. I nodded. Her smile grew widder.

"Yay! I love watching you skate!" she exclaimed. Just then, 7 familiar faces walked in.

"Ayame-Chan! It's good to see you!" said Honey-Senpai. I was frozen on the spot. Had they followed me all the way here? I managed to wave, then I quickly walked to the changing room.

.,▪¤°'Time Skip'°¤▪,.

Since it was a little later, many of the skaters where adults and teens. Some who have never skated before. (A/n: *cough* *cough* Host Club *cough* *cough*.) Mori-Senpai got it first try and so did Honey-Senpai. They had a good sense of control and balance. Hikaru, Kaoru, Haruhi, and Kyoya slowly got the hang of it. Tamaki was the one who was struggling the most. After a while of watching them, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I laced on my skates and walked over to the ice. I skated towards Tamaki and took his hand. My head only went up to his chest area, so it was little harder to help. Slowly, but thouroughly, I guided him in the basics silently. In no time, he was skating gracefully. I was about to get off when I was stopped by the Hitachinn twins.

"Could you teach us how to skate?" asked Kaoru. I pulled out a pen and a piece of paper.

'You skate perfectly fine. I only help people that are struggling.'

They tried a few more times but gave up.

Soon it was time for programs. This was when someone with a choreography could present it on the ice. It took place on Monday and was just for fun.If there was competition, it was usually friendly competition.

Staff were also allowed to participate and naturally, Mina signed both of us up. Everybody was told to get off the ice, which confused the newcomers.

One by one, names were called to get in the ring to warm up. Mina and I got on and practiced our jumps and spins.

Soon, everyone was once again shooed off the ice and the programs began. Music played and people clapped along to the beat.

Soon enough, it was my turn. I was wearing a little black dress (that's what it said in the tags) to fit the theme of my music. I got in position and the music started.

(A/n: I couldn't find a skating routine for this song so I leave it to your imagination.😊 P.S. Your skating level matches Victor's from Yuri!! On Ice.)

I finished and a loud applause sounded from the spectators. I glanced over to the hosts, only to find then dumbfounded. I smiled and got off the ice. I couldn't wait to hear the results.

------------------------------------------------

A/n: Thank you for being patient for this chapter. Also, for that short fight scene, you had a device that changed your voice. Kind of like in that one episode of Liv and Maddie, where a girl was wearing a clip-on voice changer. You can choose any type of voice that is relatively quiet. Don't forget to vote, share, and comment. I'm going to go write the next chapter now.