•| c h a p t e r t h r e e |•

Look out for these in chapter:

[Y/n] = Your Name

<Unedited>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayame P.O.V

As we awaited the results, my phone started to ring. Checking the caller ID, I practically sprinted to the staff room, locking it behind me.

"Alex? What's wrong?" I spoke in a hushed voice, but the panic was too obvious.

"I-It's Ellie! Her fever is getting too high!" shouts Alex.

"Ok. I'm coming as fast as I can," I said, trying my best to stay calm. He hung up and I took off my skates and stuffed them in my duffle bag. I run to the drug store and buy some medicine. I had also stolen one of the first aid kits from the skating ring. I sprinted towards the abandoned church, where some of the escapees took refuge. I bursted into the building and pushed some people away from Ellie.

"It's ok, El. Just take this," I panted, handing her the pill and some water from my water bottle.

"Everything i-is sore and I-I can't-t breath p-propperly," she said. We were losing her.

"El, stay with me, here!" I shout as my best friend slowly goes limp in my arms.

"[Y/n]... make.. sure.. to....... free... all.. of them..." She said. I nod as she takes her last breath of air on Earth. I hug her tighly, tears of sadness and happiness flowing like a waterfall. Happiness because she was in a better place. A place where nobody could hurt her. A place where she could be happy.

But the sadness outweighed the happy tears. My best friend of all those years was gone.

*Flashback*

3rd P.O.V

"Hey. Are you ok?" asked the redhead. The crying girl slowly looks up and shakes her head.

"What happened?" she asked, sitting down.

"My brother. He died during an experiment," the girl cried harder. The redhead knew that feeling all too well. Not having another way to comfort her, she hugged her and rubbed her back. She gladdly accepted it.

"Do you have a name?" asked the redhead after the girl calmed down.

"[Y/n]."

"My name is Ellie."

"That's a nice name."

*Flashback End*
-----------------
Haruhi's P.O.V

"Do you guys know where Ayame is?" I asked the club. They all shook their heads, except for Kyoya.

"She ran into the staff room and out of the building." We look at him a bit confused.

"Why would she run out?" I mumbled to myself.

"We have to go find her!" yelled Tamaki.
-----------------
[Y/n]'s P.O.V

Alex and I dug a hole large enough for her body to fit in. Since we didn't have a coffin, we used a box that coincidentally fit El's body. A makeshift gravestone was made.

I stayed there by her side untill the moon was in the sky, singing to her, songs that she loved. Taking my phone out, it had just struck 1:30 am. I took one last glance at the ground and headed back home.
----------------
[A/n]

Hi! Thanks for being patient with me. I haven't been feeling well for a while so this is all I have. Sorry if you are dissatisfied or disappointed. I promise to make the next one over 1000 words. Thank you again for the support.