A/N

Hey y'all! So I have a lot to say and if you're looking for why I haven't been posting all so often, here's why.
I believe I mentioned in the last update that a lot of my chapters will be split in half. This is because I have state required testing and finals coming up very soon. That means I need to devote more of my time to studying and working. Hopefully y'all are able to understand why I value my grades over leisurely writing and I thank you for that.
Another thing I mentioned last update: I might be starting a new fan fiction. Now it's completely logical to think that it's a bad idea to start more stories when I just mentioned that my time won't be as devoted to updating. I decided to do this for my own leisure. I've always thought about writing a few stories at once. For me, writing freely without a built in schedule is quite relaxing so I'll be doing that. In short, I'll be writing a couple of stories at once, including this one, just for fun, no update schedule.
There won't be scheduled updates for really any of my stories until the end of June. I'm going to try to keep up with updating when I can, but chances are I won't be able to update regularly. It is unfortunate but I do hope that you're able to enjoy my writing. I'm really glad that all of y'all read my stories and I hope you would like to read more of writing! Thanks for all being so patient and understanding, y'all are the best!

bet // benny weirजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें