Chapter 3

Melissa's POV
I wasn't expecting them to come not now. I could see Aaron was sensitive I couldn't let them take him.. "Everyone gather around the balcony. Aphmau you and Lucinda grab Aaron and some stuff and Kim you and Zane and Kawaii~chan will go get more stuff." I said. "So what're you going to do?" Zane said. " I'm going to make sure that everything is good and I will grab even more." The Guardian Force broke one part of the door. Mom and Dad.. Where are they? I walked over to their room hey left a note 'Be Safe. We're going to find a boat.' I ran around the house looking for more stuff that's when I heard another break on the door. I looked at Zane and Kim and Kawaii~Chan they both looked at me with fear. The Guardian Forces were not one to play. We had to leave now..

Lucinda's POV
I ran for the room Aph got Aaron up and ready while I packed every drawer and ran. I stopped when I heard a pound. "Aphmau, we better run." I said as I zipped up the bag and grabbed another. We ran to the balcony and we saw more of the Guardian Forces. We needed a savior.. Quickly. We were surrounded as I saw Melissa rushing around. We finally packed everything up but we couldn't go anywhere. Garroth ran and popped his tail in and covered his ears. "We need to run out of the back up escape. " Garroth said to us. I couldn't think straight. If Aaron went down we all did. Aaron would suffer the most.We followed Garroth into the tunnel and we ran. We heard the door shut behind us. Melissa left a note on the door to her parents. ' We're in danger..'