Chapter 4

Garroth's POV
I can't believe they found us. They would've caught us if I hadn't explored the place. Well now we were. No where to be found. I have no idea where this tunnel will take us. Dirt fell on our heads but we were able to find our way out. The problem was is we had Aaron and Melissa and there were pictures of them plastered everywhere.. "Guys be quiet we need to find a new place. We can't risk Aaron or Melissa being caught." That's when we saw Rachel and Derek Lycan. They were hiding to. We found a place it was a tall building. Surely it had tons of apartments. I know I barely talked. None of us talked at all to keep us safe. We went into the orange building and found a new home.

Narrator

"Hey Melissa did you bring any of our stuff?" Ende Derek asked. "Yeah it should be in one of the suitcases." Melissa said making her own bed. Everyone had chosen a room now Aphmau and Aaron were together everyone else but Derek and Rachel had their own rooms. Garte and Zianna were coming into he building. They were secrete with the location. They chose a room together and stayed in there for a while.. Everyone was pretty tense after the incident. Nothing was fun anymore. But they tried. People heard silence until Aphmau spoke to Aaron about the nightmares. "You need to focus on the good things in life. Even though there might not be that much think about our good past.." Aphmau said to Aaron popping her ears and tail out. "Focus on me and my voice when you go to sleep." Aphmau was calmer and made Aaron lay down on the bed she said " Follow my voice. Forget the negative in life. Remember your friends.." Aphmau said as Aaron fell asleep. What I can say is, that night Aaron had a good dream. About if everything bad never happened. But sadly it did and that didn't stop Aaron from going and fantasizing about it. We can all dreams for good things to happen. Aaron needed that everyday. For the sake of his family..

A/N: okay here's the deal! I will post a new chapter of this book 2 times a day
Friday and Sunday! Again thanks for reading
~Teh best alpaca ever! >:3