Chapter 7

Kim's POV
I just got a vision out of no where.. Ghost took control of me. I remember the vision though.. A-Aphmau she.. she tripped and sprained her ankle and Guardian Forces.. N-no.. "Lucinda.." I called for her. "do you feel like something bad is going to happen?" I asked her. "Y-yeah I thought it was just me.." we both just stared at each other in disbelief.. I explained everything to her and we both called to Aaron. "AARON!" He came running down to the kitchen. "What happened is everything okay?" He asked worried.

Aaron's POV
"It's about Aphmau I had a vision about her an-.."
Kim said more but her voice blurred out. I didn't believe it. Tears falling out of my eyes.. "L-Lucinda I need you to hide and find her..." I was stuttering because my fiancé is in danger.. No one was doing anything about it.. "Aaron you do realize this is crazy right?" Lucinda told me. "Really? I'm an Ultima on the run and you are protecting me. Isn't that already crazy? I think you can handle it." I told her. She went outside and spotted Aphmau she told us that she was in no real danger. The officer told her not to run because he couldn't identify her.. I'm glad.. I heard foot steps coming up stairs and then I saw Aphmau her hood down. She started crying I heard it. I cried to and ran towards her and gave her a hug. "I almost lost you.. never do that to me again. Please." I told her. Aph's sobs turned into maniacal laughters "Boys we've got him and his group." A woman with a rough voice said. She wasn't Aphmau.. where is she? She had blonde hair and purple eyes. She looked at me staring at my eyes. The door slammed open and the GF were here.. "Aaron Lycan.. Ultima who can kill. Get them all."
To be continued
A/N: Why do I keep doing this? Anyways sorry for the lack of uploads but now I can do whatever  I want to. >:3
Expect my uploads on Thursday. Baii
~Teh best alpaca ever >:3