•Chapter Two•

Alfea was already packed with other girls trying to find their own dorms, Orion looked around the interior of the dorm block, it was just how she pictured it in her mind.

"So this is block 4"Asher said, it's been a while since I been into the dorm block"

Orion rolled her eyes, her brother use to sneak in one some of the fairies after that start of year Red Fountain X Alfea  dance "4-C, here it is" she smiled as her head turned to two other girls just about to head off "um, excuse me."

Both girls looked up at her, they both had brown hair and pale skin, one was wearing bright reds and the other blues, they both look at her and smiled

"You must be the girl staying next to us!" The girl in red said "I'm Malin and she's Tara"

Tara waved "Hey Mal, we should really get going, you know, the bank?" Malin looked at her as her  eyes widen, Orion wondered what were they going on about.

"That's right!, goodbye dorm neighbour" she said before both girls ran off

"They seem nice" Asher chuckled, Orion lead and opened her dorm room door, her mouth dropped

It was beautiful.

She dropped her bags at the door and walked in, there was two queen size beds, a bathroom and a small kitchen area, which just had a kettle, toaster and a small refrigerator. A big window lit up the whole room, just how she liked it

"Fresh dorm smell, never gets old" Ash smiled "my little sister has grown up so much"

"Ash" she rolled her eyes "I'm still the same on Riri"

"I know but, you're finally at collage" he teared up "it's like taking your first steps, I bet your wings will look great"

Her brothers praise nearly made herself tear up "I hope, for you, dad and mum"

"And stay out of trouble Orion, we don't need you being sent back home" he joked "no seriously, keep your grades up"

"You know I will, it's just-"

"Sister" Asher walked over to her and held her hand, "you will find your powers out someday, I have high hopes for you, you'll be as strong as the Winx as no time"

The Winx, she remembered, everyone wanted to be like them, she side smiled, no way was she Winx level or even do the cool stuff they did "I guess if I put my mind too it, I could even beat the Winx"

"That's the spirit Ri!" He cheered "I should head off now, call me if you need any help"

"I will" she sighed as she have her brother one more hug before he left. The room was now empty, she sat on her bed and wonder, who was going to be her roommate?

~

King Radius sat on his thrown as he glanced over all of Solaria. Everyday was the same thing, which he was glad for that, no evil trying to destroy the realm again, he till remembers when Valtor and that evil merman fish guy, He didn't remember the name of.

"Sir there is someone that wants to see you" the Kings most trustful knight, Daggeron, more known as the Solarian Knight told him, he gave him a look, who is it this time?

"Let them in" his voice boomed, a man with a black clock covering his body walked into the throne room "reveal yourself"

"Why of course" the man removed the hood of his clock to reveal his face, pale skin, long platinum hair that rested on his shoulder, he had striking black eyes. "I'll do anything for a king"

"What is your business here?" The king asked "we don't have all day"

"I want you to follow the readings of our cult" the man smirked, Radius raised an eyebrow "let me explain"

The man takes out a black book and opens up one of the pages "we believe, the creator  of darkness is our lord, we live like he did, I will like to give you this book as a gift, we hope to see Solaria soon chose the Creator as it's belief and for you, my king to rule over Solaria with darkness"

Radius gave the man a look and laughed "thank you for the gift, but I must decline, here in Solaria we do not approve of your cult and your 'Creator'" he said, the man glanced over to the King and dropped the book

"The Creator is the Creator of all things darkness, you shall bow to him!" The man screamed, The Solarian Knight walked over to the man and grabbed him by the shoulder "I WILL BE BACK"

"the Creators cult" King Radius chuckled "I haven't heard of that in years"

~

Orion walked around her room, she spent a lot of the afternoon putting her stuff away. Her roommate hasn't even shown up yet, which gave her more thing to think who would she be. A image of a teenager in pink popped up in her head. She heard a knock on the door, that must be her. Orion walked to the door as she appeared.

"Hello, you must be my roommate, I'm Holly