•Chapter Three•

Orions eyes widen, Holly has just above the shoulders purple hair, crystal blue eyes, she wore a long black sheer top and matching bra which was totally not school approved, at least the bottom half of her was covered with a pink skirt and black heels.

"And what's your name?" Holly questioned as she stepped into the room, pulling one of her many bags "nice place our dorm is"

"I'm Orion" she told the other girl "its so good to meet you"

"Orion?" She wondered "who names their daughter that?, it is a males name"

She rolled her eyes, for first impressions Holly isn't doing so well "well, my parents did"

"I see, what realm do you come from anyway?" She crossed her arms "that might have something to do with it"

Wow Holly is such a Toad Orion thought "Solaria, where do you come from Miss Holly?"

"Dresia" she smirked, no wonder why she's like that, Holly is from that rich realm everyone raves about "I should have guessed a girl like you came from there, I think we will get along"

"I guess" Holly walked over to her bed and place he bags on it as she took our one item after another, all clothing with what Orion guessed were all $100 plus clothing items. "Do you need help?"

there was nothing else to do so why wouldn't she help "sure, here take this bag to the bathroom and unpack it, it has all my shower stuff" Holly pointed to a small peach bag and Orion picked it up and bought it to their bathroom. She put the bag on the sink and removed the shampoo and conditioner and placed it on the rack in the shower, there was a bath as well as a shower, which would come in handy after training.

"Orion!" She called out "did you hear what's going on?"

"No" she answered back "I don't keep up with that stuff"

"It's not that, come crazy guy is going around to all the kings and queens and trying to get them to convert their realms to this dark cult" she laughed "what a crack up"

"Wow he must be desperate" she laughed, what did this guy think he could do, it's a cult no one will follow "what cult anyway?

"The cults about this dark creator guy, the god of all evil, it vanished into thin air but now this guy is bringing it up again, a lot of people are worried since the group is quite violent" Holly informed "nothing to worry about here, in the mean time, I need to touch up my make up"

"Of course" Orion rolled her eyes. she watched the other female stand up and walk into the bathroom. She remembers hearing something about the creator cult when she was younger, it used to be a thing kids would scare each other about, a evil no one has ever seen, apparently The Creator was stronger than Valtor and not even the Winx Club take them out if they ever met, no one is stronger than the Winx...

There was an announcement asking all new faeries to make their way to the courtyard, Holly immersed from the bathroom with a brush in her hand "time to go already?"

"I guess so" she smiled as both girls walked out.

Hey! I want to apologise for not updating this fic in ages, I lost motivation for   This story. I had this chapter written up for a while now and I thought you guys would enjoy it <3