Welcome to Heavenly Host Elementry School

**Ty**

me and Adam have been walking around for hours.. well for me, limping. we found a nurse's office.

i couldn't apply the bandages to my ankle because apparently "If you do, it'll make it worse!" Stupid Adam!

"Adam i can apply it just fine!" i said, Adam just glared at me. "It won't affect anything! i had one before and--"

"Ty, it's already on..." he said "now, lets go!"

Adam helped me up, off the Hospital bed. "Ty, are you sure you don't know where we are?" Adam said.

"You two are in Heavenly Host Elementary School."

We both turned to see a boy our age, blond hair, blue eyes..

"Heavenly... What?" I ask the blond child

"The elementary school that went mad." he sighed "every student died too... every student...."

"I have so much questions now!" Adam grin "Why did it go mad? Are there ghosts here too? Will we die? What happen to yo--" the blond haired boy started walking away, "Wait where are you going? please stay!"

"Adam you are too late... he already left...."

"I know that!" he smiled fixing his shades, he started skipping off.

"Adam, why do you seem so happy? we may die h-"

"You promised me we will get out alive! i will keep that promise!"

"Hey, Adam, look! an exit!" i exclaim, limping over to it. it looked like we were both in this gym. children shoes were scattered.. EVERYWHERE! "C'mon!"

the door wouldn't budge! "Adam, please help!" i whined, "pleasssssssse?"

"Ty, im sorry.. we can't leave here.... lets just go..."

there was something wrong with him.

Adam Dahlberg, what is the matter?

we got back to the nurses office. Adam was still acting suspicious... i am worried, i need to know what happened to my best friend!

"Ty, do you have the budder lotion?? I really need it!" Adam asked. he always used my butter lotion. it was one of the things that made Adam, Adam!

i groan, "can't you wait ti-"

"tY I NEED IT! AND I NEED IT NOW!" he pretty much yelled.

"ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT!" i say, grabbing the lotion from my pocket and handing it to him.. "knock yourself out, Adam.."

Adam nodded and left.

not telling me anything...

odd

after a few minutes, the nurses office's door open. "Adam, yo-" i looked at the figure.

Tall

Black

and scary

it made this noise at me and walked to me

closer and closer it went.i couldn't help but run. "ADDDDDAMMMMM!!" i called as it chased me. i barely got away..

"A-adam?'' i called again for my best friend.. "where can he be..!! BATHROOM" i thought to myself as i walked over to the boys bathroom.. a stall was closed..

"A-a-adam..." i sighed walking over to that closed stall, tears starting to form in my eyes..

i opened the door and...

"ADAM!!"