All of the Corpses

**Ty**

"ADAM!!"

i yelled, there, in front of me, was my best friend who was

hanged.

"OH MY GOD ADAM! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOURSELF!" I scream.

"t..ty.." he managed to say, "i...m...s...o--" he was cut off by the rope. i couldn't do anything but cry

cry....

crying was the only thing i could do now.. it's the only best thing i can do now

my name is Ty Ellis,

and i just watched my best friend die.

**Rob**

me, Jason and Tyler have been walking for quite sometime now. Tyler has been asking us if he could pee soon. how much water did he even drink? i don't know!

we ran into a couple of corpse. Jason, having to cover up Tyler's eyes, while i take a photo of it is....

well its kinda fun!

"jaaaaaaaassssssssooooooooon!" Tyler whined, "i neeeeeee to peeeeeeeeeee!!"

"Tyler, just wait! once we find a way outside, you can go in a bush!" Jason cheered

Tyler groan "but jason! i need to pee right now!"

"just wait!"

"jassssson!"

"tylerrrrr!"

"jaaaAAAAAASON! MY BLADDER!"

"TYYYLERRRR MY HEAD!"

"JAAAAAAAAS-"

"TYYYYLERRRR!"

"you two really need to shut up or im leaving." i sighed at the pair, did they have this bond between them that made them act like siblings? last time i checked, Tyler doesn't have a sibling! are they, are they iN A RELATIONSHIP?!?!? god, who knows what!

we ran into a body. it looks like, a person, more like a boy, has been thrown against the wall. his head was smashed but his lower, fine. odd much? i decided to take a picture and move on.

the boy seem familiar, have i seen him before? i don't know....

"Me and Tyler are gonna go find a washroom, stay here!" Jason said, as he and his little companion walked off. i thought it was best to look at the photos again. corpse after corpse after corpse, then, i found it.

the boy from earlier that looks REALLY familiar, i scan the page and--

"heh....heheh.....hehHEHEeHH!"