13.confession

NOTE: EXPECT SOME GRAMMATICAL ERROR

Jennie Kim pov

Can't he just tell it through chat?! Argg, I'm too lazy to go outside but this dude keep on insisting! But why did I even agree? Geez nevermind.

It's already 2:30 pm so I decided to get up from my bed and change my clothes. My lazy ass could never.

When I'm done doing my thing, I wear my mask and cap so people wouldn't recognize me. As far as I could I don't want to be the center of attention.

I made my way downstairs and immediately caught my members attention who's currently watching television.

"Ohh you look pretty! Where are you going?" Jisoo asked.

"Thank you, I'm going to meet someone I know."

"Okay, take care!"

"Yes, bye!" I waved at them before closing the door.

Since the café is near to our dorm, I decided to walk. I just hope no one would recognize me.

I reached the café safely. I look around and immediately find where Jungkook is.

I made my way towards him and sit across him.

"Hi!" He greeted and lowered his head.

"Hello." I also lowered my head slightly.

"Let me order a drink for us, what do you want?" He asked.

"I don't want anything. Can you please tell me why you asked me to go here?"

He let out a deep sigh and look at me intently.

"First of all, I'm sorry for talking shits toward you on social media. I'm sorry for being jerk." He sound sincere asking forgiveness.

"It's absolutely nothing to me. I already used getting hate. Haha." I laughed bitterly

"Sorry."

"I will only forgive you if...you tell me why are you doing that?"
He look down and let out a deep sigh again. He seems tense and nervous.

"I'm doing that because..."

"Because?"

"I want to get your attention." He answered directly.

"You what?!" I asked again.

"I'm doing that because I want to get your attention. I like you, Jen." I suddenly froze on my seat. My mind suddenly went blank.

Did he just confessed?! Did he just said that he like me?! Jeon f*cking Jungkook liked me?! Dude!

"Did I shocked you? Look I'm not pressuring you to say anythi-"

"I like you too." I cut his words.

"You l-like m-me t-too? Did I heard it right?" I can feel my cheek burning red. I shifted my gaze and slowly nod my head.

"How? I mean I've been jerk to you." He give me an unbelievable look.

"Look, it's not really that important when and how it started." I shyly said. Damn!

"Pfft...okay okay" He chuckled so I glared at him.

"So?" I asked. I want to know his plans.

"I will court you. I'm not asking for your permission, I only want to inform you so you're aware of it."

"Uh... it's okay with me though but... Our CEO-nim might disagree with it. You know..." I look down and played with my fingers.

"I know you're going to say that. I will talk to PD-nim and to your CEO about this, Don't worry." He assured.

I nod at him as a sign of agreement.

We stayed longer while eating ang talking random things. We both told each other when did we start to have a crush on each other, and more.

"Let's take a selfie!" I giggle and took my phone.

We took many pictures before deciding to leave the café.