31.Proposal

NOTE: EXPECT SOME GRAMMATICAL ERROR

Jungkook:

Meet me at ******* now.

Jennie:

I'm on my way.

After sending my reply to him, I quickly change my clothes and prepared myself.

I unconsciously looking at myself in the mirror. I look thin and lost weight for nothing eating enough food.

Tears start to pool on my eyes thinking about the possible reason why he's doing this. I don't want to think this way but I need to atleast ready myself. I hope what I'm thinking right now is not right, I hope he will not breaking up with me.

I go downstairs expecting to see my members but none of them is here. My forehead crease, where are they? I shook my head, they might go out to get some fresh air.

*******(The meeting place)*******

I reached the place and currently infront of a aesthetically pleasing pink door.

I didn't bothered to knock anymore and quickly enter the room. I was expecting to see him or anyone, but no one is here. Is he making fun of me?

I start to look around trying to find him but he's still nowhere to found. I'm starting to get irritated. Where the hell he is?

"Are you making fun of me? Jungkook where are you?!" I shouted getting pissed.

Suddenly someone cover my eyes, memory start to flashback, Deja Vu huh? But then realization hits me! What if this is a set up and someone wants to kidnap me?!

"Who are you?! Let go of me!" I shouted and trying my best to fight back.

I successfully take off the bastard hands from eyes. I gently open my eyes and about to run when I saw familiar people around me.

My Members and Jungkook members are here along with Yeri, Sehun and Baekhyun. I tried to find him but I can't even see any glimpse of him.

I was stunned when someone hug me from behind. I maybe not seeing his face but I know who it is, My man.

"J-jungkook?" I called him, my voice is shuttering because my on the verge of crying.

He came infront of me and hold my face.

"I'm sorry, I have my reason for doing this." He sincerely apologize.

He then suddenly kneeled down infront of me and took a small velvet box. The tears that I've been stopping earlier had start to roll down. I'm not dumb, I already know what he's talking about.

"Love, I'm sorry for being jerk and for hurting you for the past few weeks but trust me, I'm just preparing for this day. Jennie Kim, my dream, my light, my strength. Will you marry me?"

I nodded how many times as an agreement.

"Yes, I will marry you!"I shouted

He smiled and slowly put the ring on my finger. It perfectly fit on my finger ring!

"You choose a right size huh" We both laugh. He cupped my faced and get closer to me.

In a snap, I already fill his soft lips crashing on mine. I can  hear everyone is cheering on us.

We both gasped for air after it.
"I love you." He said and give me kiss on my forehead.
"I love you."

We faced the guests and join them. We receive a lot of congratulatory from everyone.

Jungkook told me that this is his surprise for me with the help of our members. He also told me about him and Yeri. I can't help but to feel guilty for getting pissed at Yeri.

The party went well, everyone is wasted since we all drink too much.

One of the best happening in my life!