17.Agree

NOTE: EXPECT SOME GRAMMATICAL ERROR

Jennie Kim pov

I was currently watching our group MV's when I receive a text from our CEO Yang.

From: CEO Yang Hyunsuk

Good evening Jennie-ssi, I know it's quit late but you need to come to YGE now and meet me at my office.

To: CEO YAng Hyunsuk

Good evening CEO-Yang! I'm on my way.

I quick get up and prepared myself. My heart keeps beating fast because of too much nervousness. 

I'm not dumb, I know he wants to talk about my dating rumors with Jungkook. I hope everything will be fine.

I let out a heavy sigh before entering the building. My hands keep on shaking because of extreme nervousness that I feel.

I am now at the front door of our CEO office. I look down before knocking and a seconds later the door open...I look up and was about to greet the CEO but I was stunned when I saw Jungkook smiling at me widely.

My brows furrowed and look at him with questioning look.

"Hi, what are you doing here?" I ask and slightly lowered down my head to greet him.

He didn't answered and just held my hands to accompany me. We walked where our CEO's are.

"Annyeong!" I greeted and lowered down my head.

"Annyeong, take your sit." CEO-yang commanded so we quickly follow him.

"I think you're both aware why we all here?..." Ceo-Yang started, we both nodded at him.

"I already know that both of you are meeting each other." My nervousness have been triple on what he said. He seems serious and he look so f*cking intimidating.

"I'm sorry CEO-Yang, for not informing you." I apologize.

I was shocked when they all laugh at me. What the heck is happening?

"Amm? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Jungkook already talked to me about this. He explained ask for my permission along with their CEO. You don't have to worry anymore. I'm fine if you date him." CEO-Yang explained.

When his words sink in, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped. The fuck? Did he really agreed?

"Oh my god! Really? Thank you so much!" I exclaim and bow multiple times.

"Okay we still have meeting to attend, we'll go first." Bang PD-nim said as he tap Jungkook's shoulder and smile at me.

"Ah I have a last question. Can we announce it to public?"

"It's up to you." They answered.

When the CEO's left, silence have filled the room. Suddenly Jungkook cover my eyes with handkerchief.

"What's the matter?!"

"Shh! Trust me. You'll see later." He said. I left no choice but to go with the flow.

I feel that we enter a new room with the same floor.

"Make sure that you wouldn't do something naughty!" I hysterical but he only laugh at me.

"Take off your blindfold now." He signal.

I took it off and blink for multiple times to adjust my sight.

We are on a room with a wide glass window where you can see the city. There's mini table infront of it with foods. 

"Wow! This is nice!" I jump happily.

"Looks good? You like it?" He sound hopeful.

"I do love it! It look relaxing!" I answered and came near the window to look at the mesmerizing city lights.

He suddenly hug me behind and rest his face on my shoulder.

"What is this for?"

"Nothing, I know you've been so stress because of the rumours so I wanted to ease those." He answered.

The night have become fine we enjoyed our stay there, we eat and talk random things such us works, how our week went and more.

:>

Months have passed since Jungkook courted me. He did his best to prove himself and love for me. He made me feel so special, he ask how my day went, brings me food, comforted me whenever I'm feeling down and despite of his busy sched he always have time for me.

And the day have finally come! I'm now willing to settle with him. He already prove himself enough to me.

I was on the park waiting for him. I don't know what's with me, lol! I'm not a romantic person I don't even know how I would say it to him!

"Sorry for letting you wait." He said and give a soft kiss on my head.

"Na ah you came on time, I'm just early." I said.

I tap the available space beside me to signal him to sit down.

"What's with the occasion?"

"It's that even needed? I just want to see you." I pouted at him. He chuckled and pinch my cheeks.

"Okay, I'm just kidding. How's your day?" He asked.

"My day went well and I want this day ends even more happier." I said and look at him.

I hold his face and give him a peck.

"Jungkook, I want to be your girlfriend!"

.................................