Untitled Part 4

Peter woke to soft mummers above him and a large hand running through the curls of his hair, his entire body felt ready to just relax into the touch and fall back asleep. He wasn't sure how long he'd had a 'nap' but he knew the hand in his hair wasn't Natasha's. "-You'd need to talk to him about it Tony." The voice said above him, Peter strained his ears and it took him some time to realise it was Bruce's hand running through his hair.

"Yeah but what if he gets offended that I even thought about it?" Tony asked, Peter laid still pretending to still be napping as he listened. "I just need him to sign the papers and then get a DNA sample. That's all." Tony's voice carried through the room and Bruce's chuckle rumbles over the bed and Peter almost melts. "He's been asleep for 3 hours. Nap times over, lemme wake him!" Tony complained with a huff.

"Tony, you built the protocol for a reason. He's clearly exhausted and he's barely awake right now." Bruce reasoned, looking into Peter's eyes. Peter paused and thought to him self.

'When did I open my eyes?' With the power and co-ordination of a child he rubbed his eyes and blinked lazily at the two men smiling down at him. "Wha..what's goin' on?" He slurred and Bruce only smiled bigger at him.

"Nothing Peter. Tony's just being a dad" Bruce mummered as he brought Peter further up his chest. The boy blinked in confusion. 

"So o'essed with touchin' and naps..." Peter slurrs and tries to sit up, Bruce's arms hold him closer. "Lemme up." He gave a soft whine and Tony's laugh made him glare.

"Sorry kiddo, Bruce wants cuddles and I need you to listen without freaking out." Tony mummers and Peter frowns more at this. "Don't give me that look Peter" He warns.

"Not a kid. Don' need cuddles" Peter mumbles still trying to wake up. Bruce mumbles gently into his ear as he runs a hand through his head.

"It's important Peter." He mutters and Peter melts at the tone.

"Ok~" Tony clicks his knuckles and looks over at Peter, his heart melted at the sight of the kid cuddled into Bruce so relaxed and placid it made him want to scoop Peter up and cuddle him himself. He knew Peter wasn't five but he looked like it right now. "So...as you know..I'm applying for gaurdianship of you Pete....but I want to do a DNA Test.....humour some people. If we are even remotely related it gives me a bit of a push against May." He says gently watching as he withered a little in Bruce's arms. "I know it's weird to think about but do you think you can agree? I won't be mad if you say no but it's just something-"

"I'll do it." Peter's voice squeaked out over Tony's babbling, making the man pause and look at him cautiously. "I...I'll do it.." Peter continues looking Tony in the eyes. "I-I mean, you can't do much worse then May right? And I think if anyone tries anything Cap'll smack them back to the forty's and-" He squeaked as Tony and Bruce hug him a little tighter. 

"Peter. Shut up and stop being so kind hearted." Tony mummers and rubs his back a bit. "I'll bring the paper work up in a bit. Why don't you go shower and get dressed into some PJ's and meet in the kitchen. Dinner'll be ready soon and then it's Movie night" Tony says bouncing a little making Peter chuckle with Bruce. Wiggling out of their hold he heads towards his bathroom to shower, not bothering to ask them to leave as he trusted them not to do something stupid whilst he was 'stark naked' in the shower. He almost laughed at his own joke as he stripped and climbed in.

Bruce and Tony glanced at each other as they watched the charge pad into the bathroom, Tony's shit eating grin had Bruce slightly worried until he saw Tony go over to Peter's draws, pull out a set of personalised Spiderman pj's with 'Spider Baby' on the top and 'Whack' on the butt of the pj pants,  he then set them on the bed with a grin and then lock every draw apart from his underwear draw so Pete couldn't grab a diffrent pair out. "He's actually going to kill you Tony." Bruce said matter of factly with his own grin. "He is going to kill you and then crawl in a hole out of embarrssment and it will be hilarious." Bruce said casually before getting up with a chuckle. "Come on. I don't want to be here when he steps out the shower" Bruce warns leading the cackling science bro out of the room.