Untitled Part 5

Tony looked at the test results on his screen. Eyes not moving and barely breathing as Friday had announced the DNA Test was finished. He couldn't stop looking.

Peter Parker - 99.9% match with Tony Stark.

Tony was a dad.

Tony was a dad to a teenager.

Tony was a dad to Spider-Man. Holy.Shit.

Tony was possibly freaking out. 

Tony was defiantly freaking out.

"How did I not know...." He mumbles a little, he rubs his eyes, ones that were so similar to Peter's own. Tony should of noticed the curly hair (trait in his family from his mother), Peter's weird hand jesters that match Tony's own when he's excited, his brain power alone should of been something. That's what he was telling him self, but he knew that it was a miniscule chance of him being Peter Parker's dad. It shouldn't have even been a thing. He needed to call Pepper. He needed her level head.

"Tony I swear this better be important. It's two in the morning over here" Pepper's voice rang, a thick tone of 'I will murder you' rang in her voice. He grinned sheepishly, he forgot she was in France. "I mean it Tony, I will kill you if you-"

"I'm a dad" Tony says jumping in before she can describe his death. He flinched at his own outburst as he glanced at Pepper's face. She stared at him blankly. "I'm a...a dad" Tony repeats gently and Pepper nods slowly.

"Yeah Tony. Adopting Peter makes you a dad." She clarifies for him, a small smile on her face and sympathy in her eyes. "Did it occur to you...are you ok? Freaking out a little that you'll have to be a dad to someone-"

"Biologically Pep" He says through her speech, he watched her face drain of colour and she gulped back what Tony assumed was a swear.

"So...Two children running around? Tony...How old are they? Are you going to be involved? Does Peter know he's a big-or younger-brother?" She starts and Tony gulps down some of his smoothie.

"Pep...Pete is my son. Biologically." He says, he sends the results from the screen to hers and watched as she read it. It was silent for what felt like hours.

And then she laughed.

She laughed and grinned at Tony and looked at him like he was the biggest idiot in the world but also with the knowledge that he was her idiot. "Only Tony Fucking Stark could go and try to adopt his own biological child." She shook her head and smiled a bit more at him. "God do you know how much shit I'm gonna give you Tony. I don't know about Natasha being Mother Spider, your Daddy short legs." She teased and Tony chuckled.

"Oh god, you're gonna be worse then the others." He says shaking his head. He grins "Does this make you Mother Potts? Can I start singing songs from Beauty and the beast?" He asked excitedly.

"First of all. Your singing sucks, second does that make you the beast?" She teased him, Tony just grinned.

"Only if you like hairy men" He shot back and laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"Think about this. Happy's gonna cry" She warns and Tony doubles over in laughter. "I'm not joking he's gonna cry and try to run away from us. He's told me already. If a mini Stark is running around he's gonna end it all, can't deal with a second hyperactive man child" She grinned. "Now imagine telling Happy that the hyperactive teenager that he babysits regularly for you is your kid." Tony laughs more and pushes his hair back in disbelief.

"He'll have a heart attack" He states and watches her laugh along with him. After a few minutes it calms down and he smiles lightly. "Thank you for not killing me over this news" He says honestly and smiles as she nods.