A week's challenge..

Dedicated to:- AfricanCherryBlssom..
...

Karin has been staying in Konoha for past three days. She has not talked to Sasuke yet. Only four days are left for him to give his answer and she hasn't made her move yet.

"I really don't know what to do? I really don't like this- no wait actually I hate it.", Karin sighed.

She then heard a knock at the door.

"You need something?", Suigetsu asked her.

"No."she smiled, she kinda liked Suigetsu, he gave a a whole new vibe and she liked it but now she needed time to think of something.

"About that Sasuke, he's really dangerous and not qualified to be your husband.", Suigetsu gave a worried look.

Karin tried to ignore that topic and smiled.

"Why don't out go and take a round of the village. I did yesterday, but you couldn't enjoy the view as you insisted on protecting me all the time. I think you should go."

"Really? I mean will you be fine?", Suigetsu startled.

Karin nodded and Suigetsu bowed.

No doubt he loved her.

Suigetsu went out.

Karin look at the closed door. She held her silk kimono tightly. Tears formed in her eyes. She hate to lie to him.

.......

Sasuke is spending most of the time with Sakura nowadays. Sometimes he would be totally out of character. But she really like this side of Sasuke.

She love waking up with him. Looking at his pretty face, stroking his silky hairs, kissing him and then he wakes too.

Sakura was on the way to the hospital.

"Something was kind of off with Sasuke yesterday and he has become extra careful nowadays.", Sakura said to herself.

Sakura walked in the hospital, she saw a white-blue haired strange with a huge sword.

"Who is he?", Sakura kept walking, her gaze still at the swordsman and......

Bam!

She hit the wall of the hospital.
She heard a few people chuckle and laugh. She got up embarrassed and ran into the hospital.

Sakura saw Hinata sitting inside.

"Hinata-hime? What are you doing here?", Sakura asked her.

"Nothing much but some pain in my stomach and I feel nauseous sometimes and vomits are frequent."
Hinata inquired.

Sakura made a fist and her look turned scary and angry."Naruto has not been taking care of you. He'll die for sure by me."

Hinata chuckled."no its not that Sakura, its just that I-I fe-feel..", she stuttered and her face turned red but a smile crept on her lips.

"Feel what?!", Sakura stood there like a curious and clueless girl.

"Fe-feel a-another a-au-aura in me..like I feel another hear-heartbeat."Hinata smiled.

Sakura's eyes widened and a huge grin made a way to her face.

"Let's do your checkup now.!!", she said as she ran and put a hand on her stomach.

A few minutes later...

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!", Sakura screamed, she ran and hugged Hinata tightly.