Cold..

"Sarada!!!"

"Mama!!!"

Sakura hugged her little daughter.

"Sarada."

"Papa."

Sasuke and Sakura held the small hands of her daughter.

She just became 5 years old yesterday and today was her first day at the academy.

They went together and met with Hinata with Boruto and another child, Himawari.

Naruto wasn't there he was super busy because he was the Hokage.

"Ya. Dattebasa.", Boruto waved at Sarada and she blew it.

Sakura and Hinata chuckled.

"Boruto go in. Respect your teachers and behave properly.", Hinata smiled at the blonde.

"Hai mother."

He ran in and joined his friends.

"Mama, may I go to?" Sarada asked her Mom.

"Yes dear."

"Bye Mama.. Papa..", Sarada smiled and went in the academy.

Sasuke and Sakura smiled as they watched their daughter's back.

"I'll miss her."

"She'll be fine Sakura."

Sakura smiled but her heart skipped a beat. She stopped.

"Is everything alright Sakura?"

"Yeah.... But for a second I thought the time stopped...my body..heartbeat it all stopped. I just didn't feel good.", Sakura said with a little worry on her face.

"You should head home and rest.", Sasuke wrapped his arms around her and Sakura smiled.

"What about you?"

Sasuke sighed.."Naruto asked me to meet him..its something important so I need to go."

"Alright.", Sakura gave Sasuke a quick peck on cheek and he went.

Sakura sighed but the expression on her face was a little scared and worried.

" I have a bad feeling about it. I haven't felt this cold stroke since the time Obito captured me."
......

(A dark unknown place..)

"We are ready.....mother..."

......

Sasuke looked up at the sky, it was unusual the air was different, not the Konoha kind.

He entered the Hokage office. He looked at Naruto. Same old cheeky face but with dark cirlcles and a wrinkled kind of face.

"Someone's growing old huh.." Sasuke smirked.

"A..h Sasuke", Naruto looked up and stopped doing the paperwork.

"Doing all alone? Where's Shikamaru?"

Naruto sighed."He's in the library.. finding a clue."

"So that's why you've called me?", Sasuke sighed.

" Yes Sasuke and it has become serious....we find a dead body in the outskirts of Konoha. And Ino examined it...there was something strange.. It wasn't human..but a different human like creature. And the deaths of people have been increasing in all the nations....and according to Shikamaru these evidences are somehow related. I have a bad feeling about it."