The Drink

Chatter and laughter filled the air, the smell of alcohol drifting in between breaths and syllables. Seven men sat around a table within their small apartment, most being decorated with slurred words and pink cheeks. Some were perfectly coherent, but stand them up and you'd be having to teach a toddler to take steps without falling. It was a silly sight, really. Who doesn't love watching some drunk guys try to talk over one another while laughing and hiccuping like a bunch of maniacs.

          But things were starting to feel a bit different for poor Jungkook. He sat near one of the ends of the table, his boyfriend Yoongi, beside him. He only had half an empty glass in front of him but he was already feeling bubbly and dizzy and warm. More so than usual. But he paid no mind, instead deciding on listening to the others attempt to speak.

         "And then Namjo-"

         "No, wait, t.. that's not how the story goes, dumbass!"

         "Can we please talk about my-"

         "Look at how cute this bitch is!"

         "Taehyung, langu-"

         "Bitch!"

       Yeah, it was chaos. Jungkook couldn't keep track of who was speaking and what the hell they were speaking about. It was getting more difficult each second as his strange feelings increased. The world spun in his vision and he ended up leaning against Yoongi, skin tingling angrily.

       Yoongi glanced down at Jungkook as he felt the younger's head upon his shoulder. A mischievous smirk drew upon his sober lips as he witnessed the other's slow decline. Little did anyone know, Yoongi slipped a little something extra into his boyfriend's drink.

        "What's up, Jungkook-ah?" He asked, acting completely oblivious. His tone was innocent as he plastered a concerned expression onto his face.

       "Hyungie," Jungkook whined softly in return, his hands making their way up to tug upon Yoongi's shirt childishly.

       "Kookie doesnt f.. feel good," He continued. A slight pout wore itself upon his plump lips, his cheeks dusting red. Yoongi merely smiled at him and stood up before looking towards the others.

       "I'm going to take Jungkook-ah to bed, I think he got too drunk," Yoongi announced, his arms wrapping under the younger's middle to help him up. Jungkook's legs wobbled underneath him, his body feeling warm to the point where he thought he may be sweating.

        Seokjin expressed a look of concern, as did Namjoon.

        "Be careful, Yoongi. Make sure he gets enough rest and prepare for a hangover," The eldest said, not being drunk to the point of bad speech yet. Though, the younger members were all giggles as they watched Jungkook cling onto Yoongi for support.

         "Lightweight!" Jimin called out in a sing-song voice, immediately being greeted with either or scolds. Yoongi and Jungkook didn't hear most of the responses, however. They were already walking out of the room and down the hallway to the bedroom they shared unsuspiciously. Well, not walking, per say. Jungkook was dragging his face while Yoongi supported him with minimal struggle.

       Once they were within their bedroom, Yoongi guided Jungkook slowly to the bed where he laid the male down. A blank expression was upon his face as he stepped back to close their door, clicking the lock as well. He eyed Jungkook, watching the way the man squirmed in slight discomfort. He found it to be arousing. Seeing Jungkook so flustered and heated up always got Yoongi off, especially when his eyes found their way to the tight bulge at Jungkook's crotch.

        "Hey, baby boy, relax," Yoongi hummed soothingly, sitting down upon the bed beside his boyfriend. He lifted his hands to cup Jungkook's warm cheeks, a warm smile tugging at his lips and lifting his small, dark eyes.

       "Want daddy to tell you what's going on?" He questioned, one of his hands diving into Jungkook's brown hair. The nickname he used to refer to himself was only something him and Jungkook would divulge in behind closed doors.

        His smile grew as he felt the other relax at his touch. The younger nodded in response, breathing labored and heavy as if he had ran a marathon.

       "Okay. Daddy decided that we should try something new. I wanted to see exactly how worked up you could get, baby. My perfect baby," He praised, being met with a small moan from Jungkook.  

"So I slipped something into your drink. Something that will make you feel super good for a few hours. Do you understand? Aigoo, my beautiful boy, let daddy take care of you," His voice was deep with both love and lust.   

And his voice was also really getting to Jungkook. The low seduction of it all went straight to the boy's member. Even just Yoongi speaking to him was enough for him to feel as though he was actually getting touched. But his body craved more of the relief. Soon, his hips were rocking back and forth against the bed to create some friction with his sensitive areas.

"Kookie understands, daddy... Please. Please take care of m.. me," Jungkook sputtered around his words, his eyes clouding with deep arousal.

"Of course, kitten," Yoongi leaned in to whisper lowly into the other's ear. 

"Just lay back and relax. Daddy's got you."