Part 5

"Erika I have a daughter".... Jake said,I looked at him in complete shock and disbelief. "That's why I was late to our first date because she was in the hospital the night before" he said I didn't respond because I didn't know what to say. I feel like a complete idiot. "Jake...I don't care" I said and kissed him. It turned into an intense makeout session Jake pulled away. "I gotta get home but let's do something tomorrow" he said "Ok" I replied "I'll pick you up at Eleven" he Finished and walked away with a huge goofy smile on his face. I left after him thinking to myself "What did I just do?!"

Jake's POV
I went home super happy about what happened with Erika. I felt so relieved that I didn't have to carry that weight on my back anymore. "HEY LOGAN" I screamed as I walked in the door. "Wassup Jake" Logan walked out of his room saying "I told Erika about Broune and she is actually happy." I beamed "Really Bro thats awesome but I was taking a nap and I would love to get back to it if you would let me" "whatever go sleep" I said as I pushed him toward his room. Logan and I live in a very small house with only two bedrooms. I walked into Broune's room and she was lying in her crib just staring at the ceiling until I picked her up. "Hi Broune I have good news for you! I told Erika about you and she loves you already! I know your gonna love her once you meet her. She's actually the most beautiful woman in the world" I started as I swayed her around. "She has beautiful green eyes that change colors sometimes. Long brown hair with blond ends. A VERY nice ass but shhhhh don't tell her I said that. I know you'll love her Broune." And with that I kissed her out her back down and I went for a nap.

Erika's POV
I called Courtney. "Hey Court so I talked to Jake. The other girl is his daughter!" "WHAT" she screamed "you heard right he has a kid. I don't know the age I was so in shock when he told me and I care about him so I couldn't tell him it was kind of a turnoff but anyway he thinks I'm like really happy about it for some reason and I fell bad. What do I do?" "I'm sorry Rik I'm stuck in what to do in this situation" "Well we have a date tomorrow and I'm really scared for it." "Tell me how it goes ok" Courtney said and I hung up after that.