Part 8

I jumped at the sound at clung my naked chest to Jake's Body not knowing I had stuffed my boobs in his face. Which I knew he loved but he still moved is face to see who was at the door. I turned my head. It was a guy with a baby. A really cute baby probably Jake's. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Jake angrily scream "LOGAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" as Jake's sat up I rolled off his chest on to the floor which hurt way more than you would think. "Erika!" Jake said as he looked down at me "are you okay?" Nervous and embarrassed by what was happening I grabbed the first shirt I saw quickly put it on and as I got up I answered Jake's question "y-yea I'm fine I-I'll just see you later Jake" I said as I ran to the door grabbing my shoes "tonight was amazing!" I screamed as I ran out the door barefoot and shoes in hand. I didn't realized til I had drives away that I had not only left my bra but I accidentally put on Jake's shirt too.

Jake's POV
"Erika wait!" I screamed as Erika ran out. I fell backward onto the couch and put my hands over my face. "Damn bro what the hell did I walk in on" Logan jokes "I thought I told you to stay out the house! And your dumbass couldn't even do that" I rolled my eyes. "Idk what you guys were doing but I know it was good cuz ya girl was so shook she left her bra and took your shirt" Logan laughed as he finished his sentence" "Bro that was Erika! The girl I was telling you about tonight was supposed to be special and you freakin ruined it! Now it's gonna be even harder to get her to have sex with me." I said frustrated. "Oh shit bro I didn't know that was the girl. I thought she was just some girl you picked up" "Logan when have I ever been that kind of guy" I shook my head trying to laugh this off. "Take your kid I'm going to bed" Logan said as he handed me Broune. "YOU GOT MORE GAME THAN I THOUGHT LITTLE BRO" Logan screamed form his room "SHUT UP AND SLEEP YOU IDIOT" I put Broune to bed and I tried going to sleep but I couldn't. I was too busy thinking about what happened.
*the next morning*
I decided to drop by Erika's place and give her her bra and so I could get my shirt back. I rang the doorbell. To my surprise Erika answered and greeted me with a pec to the lips. "Hey!" She said "uh hi so I have a belonging you left at my house and I think you have something of mine too." I said shakily. "Oh yea your shirt! Sorry about that it's actually upstairs. You can come in side for a sec while I get it if you like." She was being surprisingly not awkward about the situation and it surprised me. I didn't respond to her question which Erika perceived as a no to her offer. "Look Jake this doesn't have to be awkward if you don't want it to be. We'll have sex when we are ready and obviously that was a sign that we're not so would you please just come inside!" I walked in silently and sat at her kitchen table. She came back with my shirt and we made "the" exchange. "You wanna stay for coffee? My family is gone all day" she said as walked up to me. "Tempting offer but since your family is gone I know I'll get tempted😉 thanks tho" I said as I got up and slapped her ass. I was seeing myself out when she pulled my arm and deeply kissed me. She broke away a lot sooner than I would have liked and whispered "bye Jake" and pushed me out.