Part 9

Erika's POV
Jake and I have been hanging out a lot lately. Last night was actually our tenth date. I was sitting in my room thinking about him and how amazing he was when I got a text from Jake "Hey so I have a day off and Logan has Broune so I was wondering If I could come over?" he texted "Yea of course!" I replied "Great than I"ll see you in five minutes." I cleaned as much of the house as I could before Jake got here because it wasn't exactly a mess but it was not the cleanest ever. I had just finished with my room when Jake arrived. I opened the door and kissed Jake. As we shared that kiss he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. I pulled away and put my forehead against his out of breath I whisper "Hi" Also out of breath he responded "hey would you like to continue what we started inside the house" "Nah I'm good" I said in a normal tone as I jumped down. I led Jake inside my house I took him up to my room and told him to "wait here and pick a show" "Netflix n' chill" he asked in an excited tone "Netflix n' chill" I responded surely as I walked downstairs to make some popcorn. I went back to my room to see Jake had choose a horror movie "Are you kidding Jake!" I say as I sit on my bed and cuddle up to him "you know I hate scary movies" "You'll be fine Erika plus this one isn't even that scary" I roll my eyes and respond "Fine but if I get to scared I reserve the right to jump on you" I say in a sly tone "as long as none of your family members walk in" Jake laughs to himself I hit him "REALLY you had to go there!" "too soon" "Just start the stupid movie" I say not caring enough to respond to his question. About halfway through the movie Jake pauses it. "Hey! what are you doing?" "I gotta go to the bathroom BRB" Jake says I scroll through Instagram while I wait for Jake. Then out of nowhere something hits me Jake and I have been talking for awhile now why hasn't he asked me to be his girlfriend yet?

Jake's POV

I left Erika's room because I got a text from Logan. I had been asking him to help me come up with ideas on how to ask Erika to be my girlfriend.