Meeting Her Friends

"Guys, there's someone I want you to meet–my girlfriend (Y/n)!" Camila said, grinning as she showed me off to her friends.

"Damn." Lauren whispered, silently checking me out.

"Damn indeed! Nice going, Mila!" Normani cheered, highfiving Camila.

"How are you–" Ally was quickly cut off by Dinah.

"MILA, YOU FINALLY GOT A GIRL!" Dinah yelled, hugging both Camila and I.

"Too bad she's gay." Shawn murmured, sighing.

"I'm really happy you like her. I was a little worried that you guys would disapprove but–"

"I think she's perfect for you, Mila." Ally smiled and so did Camila, giving her friend a quick hug.

"I'm glad you guys like me, I was really nervous I would do something stupid, I'm kinda prone to that." I joked causing the group to laugh.

"I love you, babe." Camila said, quickly pecking your lips.

"I love you too."

"I CALL DIBS ON BEING CAPTAIN!" Dinah and Lauren yelled at the same time.

"I WIN!" Dinah yelled, grinning.

"That's so unfair! We said it at the same time!" Lauren pouted.

"THE TIE GOES TO DINAH BECAUSE SHE'S SO FINAH!" Dinah yelled at Lauren, throwing a pillow at her which she blocked.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Camila who shrugged and laughed.

"I'M THE CAPTAIN AND LAUREN IS MY FIRST MATE!" Dinah yelled and Lauren sighed, giving in and agreeing.

"I like your friends." I whispered in Camila's ear and she smiled.

"Thank you for being so understanding."