Meeting Her Family

"Babe, you're here!" Camila said as she opened her door, bringing me in for a hug, "What's in those bags?" Camila asked, the confusion evident on her face

"Gifts." I sent Camila a toothy grin causing her to giggle.

"For who?"

"Your sister and you." Camila jumped up and down as she closed the door behind me.

"Hi, Mrs. Cabello." I said, sticking my hand out to shake hers, she shook her head and brought me in for a hug. I hugged her back as I dropped my bags with presents in them.

"Sorry my husband isn't going to be home tonight so you can't meet him." Mrs. Cabello/Sinu apologized.

"It's alright, I'm sure I'll meet him soon." Sinu quickly called for Sofi who ran down the stairs and jumped into my arms, hugging me.

"You must be (Y/n)! Camila talks about you all the time!—" Sofi said before Camila nervously cut her off.

"She doesn't know what she's saying." Camila mumbled, blushing.

I put Sofi down and held up the bags full of gifts, "I got you something!" Sofi grinned as I handed her the bag.

"LOOK! CAMILA, IT'S A TEDDYBEAR!" Sofi yelled, hugging the stuffed bear close to her.

I handed Camila another bag and she opened it, it was a smaller teddybear and it had a heart in one hand saying the words 'I love you' on it and in the other hand, was a small banana.

"Baby, this is so cute, thanks!" Camila quickly pecked my lips earning a soft 'ewwww' from Sofi who shielded her eyes from the kiss causing Camila and I to laugh.

"Camila, my teddybear is bigger than yours!" Camila raised her eyebrow and I knew I had to explain.

"Well, I thought if the teddybear was smaller it would be easier for you to take on tour and then you would be thinking of me." I murmured, scratching the back of my neck.

"You're so cute!" Camila cooed, peppering my face with kisses.