Introduction

Hey Everyone!! I hope many of you remember me. i had earlier written ff on Laxmila and some factual stories. but due some reason i deleted my account. But I am back after almost 8 months. So Thank you for taking your precious time out for reading. I hope you enjoy your journey.

I decided to write on one of my favorite couple Meghna-Kunal from TV series Swabhimaan. That show didn't explore their love story much, neither i found much ff on this cute couple. if you have already watched that you have an idea about their nature. So let's start by the introduction of our  lead pair

Kunal Singh Chauhan- popularly known as KC in his college

Kunal Singh Chauhan- popularly known as KC in his college. Cute, charming, handsome (Honestly I actually feel he is even more that that) hunk of NSIT Delhi. He loves singing and does shows with his group in college festival. On academic front he is a topper. never miss a single class. His family is the most prestigious family of his hometown Jaipur. His family include his dadu, mom, dad, and his brother. he is really close to his mother's sister who live with them.

Meghna Solanki- As you can see a perfect combination of beauty with brains

Meghna Solanki- As you can see a perfect combination of beauty with brains. She is so determine to give her family happiness that she didn't want anyone else to interfere in her life. Not at all popular in college. she kept herself away from any fest. Her family include her ma, sis and mama mami. On academic front she is also a topper.

Rest of the cast will be introduce with the story continuation.

(in my version NK is not at all bad neither Masi ma is bad)

Please guys support me like you all used to do.