Jab meghna met Kunal- 1

So where were we.... 

Kunal run to the other side. But Meghna leaves with Prachi. They missed each other.  Kunal sees Shreya there. 

Kunal-hey are you Meghna Solanki? 

Shreya - KC!!!  You here.  You know what I just love your voice.  OMG I am..... Wait did you just asked for Meghan?? 

Kunal-ya! Are you... 

Shreya-no no not at all.  She is my friend. 

Kunal-where is she? 

Shreya-she is... Sorry I can't tell you otherwise she will eat me raw.  Bye

Shreya runs away from there. Kunal stood sad. Rahul patted on his shoulder.

Rahul-she is quite difficult bro. 

In Meghan's room.  

Meghna charged her phone and called Vishal her cousin brother. 

M-hello Vishal! Is everything alright at home? 

V-Day yes my dear! I know you get tension everytime I call you.  Listen I am in Delhi. 

M-really!!  You are coming to meet me right.

V- yes but as your warden will not allow me.  You have to come at the bus stop to meet me. At sharp 8:30

M-i will be on time mister think of yourself 

V- OK madam ji bye.  See you 

Meghna gets really happy.  Just then sheets came running.

Shreya- meghu you know what

Meghna-listen listen listen you have to come with me immediately I have to buy something and you also have to come with me to meet Vishal. 

At 7:45PM 

Meghna- sheya!! 

Shreya - I am under the blanket. My nose is running like hydro power pump.

Meghna(laughs) no no ask for some more ice cream. Look now I have to go alone. 

At8:30 Bus stop 

M-as always late

V- I am on time.  It is not my fault that you are standing here since .

M-ok now tell me... 

V- everything is really fine at home. Naina has given her exam waiting for the results.

M-and

V-  what

M-dont tease me Vishal 

Vishal pulls two box of ladoo from his bag. Meghna happily snatched it. 

V- I  have full burni at home

M-only till I return. 

V- I have to go now.  You should also return to your hostel because.... 

M-i know it is Delhi not our boondi ka laddoo

Both laughed and bid farewell to each other. Meghna waited till Vishal's car didn't get out of sight. She turns to leave but.... 

There was two boys on bike staring at her. As they make advances meghna tries to ignore and leave. 

Boy1 - oh madam!  I think you want lift? 

Boy2 - ( with laugh)  look we have much space between us. 

Meghna tries to leave but the boys try to touch her.  Just then a voice came. 

voice- I am also very interested in taking lift. 

Yes that voice is of our hero Kunal...... 

Kunal-i am getting really late.  So you will definitely live to give me lift. 

Boy- don't interfere mind your own business 

Kunal patted really hard on the boy's shoulder that it almost broke

Kunal- she is your BHABHI bro!  So it is better to you to mind your business otherwise you will not leave from here on your feet. 

Meghan gave a death glare at Kunal.  Kunal winks at her. 

Hope you like this one. 

I request you not to leave next assignment Kunal is gonna find who Meghna Solanki is

please share your valuable comments and votes.  you can also share if you like the story. 

Criticism is heartly welcome (they are quite helpful too) 

any suggestions to improve the story???