Untitled Part 4

Thanks for taking your time out to read this. 

Meghna and shreya came to library. They return their books and then sat down there 

Shreya - Meghu! Don't you think you have made your life a bit serious.  Like seriously you never attend any fest neither any concert.  Life is about fun right? 

Meghna!- (flipping the pages of the book)  life is not about fun. If you would have ever gone through...... (smiled and turn to her) who said I am not having fun.  I am enjoying my life to the fullest in this garden of library. 

Shreya - very funny have you seen your results? When did you plan to go for a party madam.  

Meghna-alright. I will definitely give you party but for now let me concentrate.

Both get back to their books. 

There Kunal and Rahul were also heading toward library . Just then Shalini came. 

Shalini- I passed Kunal. But what happened to you?  Since last two semesters you were the topper but this new girl MMS outshine you. 

Rahul-MMS oh!  Ms.  Meghna Solanki Do you know her? 

Shalini (makes face) who can know her better than me? That down market rude girl.  She was transferred two months before due to her extraordinary results in her last college. You know what?  She slapped me the day she come. 

Kunal and Rahul(shocked) what??  She slapped you!!! 

Shalini -let it go? I will see her. 

Shalini leaved.  Rahul hugged Kunal.

Rahul-bro! It's better to stop finding her. U don't want a slap from her. 

Kunal - ya ya no one is gonna find her.  ( in heart)  It is now more important to find her. 

Both Kunal and Rahul came to library. They got seated opposite to meghna just separated by a book shelf. Meghna got up to take a book Kunal also landed upon the same book.  Both are trying to take the same book.  But there efforts are going in Wain. 

Meghna - shreya is this book fixed 

Kunal - Rahul is this book fixed

Kunal heard her voice. He tries to remove some more books to see who is there. As he removed meghna turned back. 

Prachi (also a friend of Meghan)  your brother has called me. How could you switch off your phone MEGHNA. 

just to make her listen she stresses on her name.  Kunal heart skipped. Yes he heard it right. That means Meghna is there.  He runs to that side.

I know you all are going to beat me.  But sorry. I have to stop here. But I have a meghnal moment in next one. I hope you will like.  It. 

Please vote,  comment and share it